1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how many merchant do you have ?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by kthor, Apr 19, 2006.

not sure if this is a good idea but I signed up for like 60 merchants..
    was wondering what is a good number to keep?

let me know
    Thanks

kthor, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  2. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't matter, no one will ding you for having too many merchants. At least as far as I know. :)

I always apply to ones I think I may use in the future. Cuts down on the process when I'm ready to go live with them.

T

tstaut, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  3. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is an excellent idea!

A few months ago my site was displaying an interesting message through Adsense, but you know terms do no allow you click on your own ads so I typed the URL and found an incredible oppotunity to join as affiliate of a Hotels related site.

It was unique because offered worldwide, served in the language of the surfers, great commision paid via bank transfer o paypal and no requirement to be actually a travel agent and even the possibility of co-branding.

Though the awesome opportunity, I bookmarked the site to apply when my travel related site were up, never expecting a PC crash and all my data lost.

Today my travel site is ready to go live, but after 3 months searching for that sponsor using all the possible keyword combinations I can't find it yet :'(

Mystique, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  4. KGL

KGL Peon

Best Answers:
    I have over 200.

KGL, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  5. rasal

rasal Peon

Best Answers:
    I have about 100 but the way I'm using them is a little bit different from the norm.

rasal, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  6. moneyonlineideas

moneyonlineideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I am signed up with 1500+ coz I run a affiliate store front. But I actively market around 30 at a time.

moneyonlineideas, Apr 26, 2006 IP