1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many Links we can Insert in Web Page Content?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Paresh Shrimali, Feb 17, 2014.

1. letsdothisthing

letsdothisthing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This question doesn't really have an answer as it varies completely depending on what you are typing about. You rate of success having people not only click on your link, but interested enough to come back, is based off of giving them helpful links. When I am adding links to my website I read it back as if I was one of my readers before posting. The links should be helpful and not put off the vibe that I am just in it for the money. In the long run you will keep your readers longer and make a lot more money by not overdoing it.

letsdothisthing, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  2. alanmark

alanmark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So far I know 3-5 links in a 500 word content is good for SEO. But if you can add links from your own website that would be better cause doing this the link juice will be circulated within your website.

alanmark, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  3. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Use can put 2-3 links in the content.

Pooja Gupta, Mar 3, 2014 IP