1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many links do you build a week?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by FarrisFahad, Aug 25, 2017.

1. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It is much easier said than done. First of all there has to be consistent quality of content. There should also be fresh, quality content. The content can be made by yourself, bought from other people, traded, etc.
    There are different approaches, but this next part is possibly the most difficult. That is to get people to find out about your site and then like its content enough to link to it.

How to get people to find your site?
    Social media, advertising, search engines, word of mouth, etc. It's the part that can take the longest and is the most frustrating. It requires patience and hard work to build a high quality site.

Basically, people need to forget about the traffic and focus on making great content. It's the people that are not focused on the traffic or money that seem to do the best.

usasportstraining, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  2. usasportstraining

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Those were great days! They were the golden years.

usasportstraining, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    maybe for some, for others, some huge income earners lost everything when google killed them
    off over night for using shady content, and low quality link building schemes, google also
    killed others off instantly for using repetitive money anchor keywords over and over, and those
    pandas are still in effect today, making it much hard to get any site off the ground, sure,
    back then, you could throw shit on your site, and get something ranked within a 1mo, however,
    now it can take several months for a new site just to start ranking, maybe up to 1-2 years before
    the site starts making money, assuming the site owner did everything right from the start....

dscurlock, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  4. K Padmapriya

K Padmapriya Member

Best Answers:
    You can build as many links as possible in a month, if your older site has more than 120 inbound links because it is very unlikely that you will be able to build more than 50 per month.

K Padmapriya, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  5. Shahidul_Islam

Shahidul_Islam Member

Best Answers:
    I have 15 websites with high PA AND DA. Most of the sites have million monthly visitors and come from USA. IF you are interested to do guest post in my site please let me know. or mail at

Shahidul_Islam, Nov 7, 2017 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! I wonder how much are you earning with that huge number of traffic?

Patricia Ann Lee, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  7. Alperot

Alperot Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to track the competions in your niche - observe how many links they do and where. As mentioned above the quality is more important then quantity, but if you are in a hard to rank niche the thigs get even more complicated.

Alperot, Nov 27, 2017 IP
  8. hannalex

hannalex Peon

Best Answers:
    5 to 10 Links A Day Is Must..!! For Making Your Site Premium..!! In Google Ranking..!!
    Celeb Style Outfits

hannalex, Nov 28, 2017 IP
  9. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to me if you focus on your content and do content marketing, guest blogging so you can get the quality backlinks. It is not necessary t build links every day and you will get to the top. The harder you will get the link, the more it values.
    Link Building is a good and important thing but first understand it, what it is?
    It does not matter how many links you are build per day but it matters the link you built is beneficial for you, is that link is a quality link, is the link from authority website.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 28, 2017 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  10. Spacefruit

Spacefruit Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to monitor the link velocity of your competitors

Spacefruit, Dec 1, 2017 IP
  11. Michael90

Michael90 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,
    Please, help me to find guest posts opportunities for education websites. It must be text links in the new articles.

Send me PM.

Michael90, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  12. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, content is the king and content is the backbone to influence my audience in order boost our company sales. So I do focus on improving days in our content and put efforts on improving frequently asked questions, giving more up-to-date content to our visitors and available to them via supporting tools phone number, email and chat support.

kellyrose, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  13. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Get just a few per day high page/domain authority backlinks from sites preferably related to your topic.
    An easy way to get backlinks are from publishing sites and bookmarking sites. So make one article, repurpose it, reduce its size (to avoid duplication of content) and publish it (in Medium, Flipboard, Hubpages, Bloglovin, Slideshare etc).
    Get backlinks from forums (read their rules first) and from blog commenting.
    Getting traffic is also mainly about SEO keywords in the right way in the right places in a website. Run also a SEO tool to check your content/website status. Backlinks assist to boost your ranking but if the keywords are not researched, then you loose potentially alot of traffic.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  14. usasportstraining

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Links that count more for potential traffic, dozens. Links that count for potential juice, one or two maybe.

usasportstraining, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  15. Editorguy91

Editorguy91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed, think that may be too many. Will almost seem spammy. Unless they all quality links - Although I doubt anyone can build 25-30 Quality links week on week.

Editorguy91, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  16. Editorguy91

Editorguy91 Peon

Best Answers:
    100% agreed. There's no point in building 100 low-quality links that are spammy. Rather 5/10 high-quality links.

Editorguy91, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  17. webprof1990

webprof1990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    40/50 per week and active social media group if you want to make your project explode and grow fast.

webprof1990, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  18. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there's no magic formula of how many backlinks you need to post everyday. It depends on the quality of your website, your keywords, your competitors, your contents,...and many other onpage factors. However you should try to focus on quality instead of quantity, I think so.

daica85, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  19. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quantity and quality both should be considered!

Suppose, you are building high quality 50 links daily, then you will get benefit for the first 2/3 days, after 2/3 days you will not see much positive effect, so you are wasting your money, effort and energy....

Because building 50 links daily doesn't look natural to Google......

Natural links should be:

random amount of links

inclusion of nofollow/dofollow

inclusion of high quality / low quality websites

should be various types of links from forums, blogs, directories, relevant sites, irrelevant sites, high quality sites, news sites etc...

also, the content should be unique, you also post some content to get a link, for example you are doing directory submission, you have to use title and description, make sure you are not posting the same title and description again and again, same thing you have to use with other types of websites.

Also, vary the keywords using related keywords and unrelated keywords such as url, website, check this, find this, read more, webpage, visit the url, personal website etc....

Don't build links on only home page, build links on pages too to make it natural

alex06295, Jan 27, 2018 IP