1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Many Income Streams do you have??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daftdog, Jul 17, 2015.

By income streams I mean online income streams. At the moment I have my Offline site that does SEO, Logos etc, my list and a IM product Review site but I am really thinking about (well kind of have decided to do it) to get into eCommerce, but I think to manage all this I will need to drop my CPA campaigns, lower my FB ads and try to free up more time, I was thinking about creating an outsource team to run my Offline site, does any body have any good advice about outsourcing??

daftdog, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are really making heavy profits from your offline site, then it is good choice to outsource it.

blogdum, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  3. laurentsabbah

laurentsabbah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can setup your e-commerce site while still running all of your other stuff - the ideal situation would be to not lose anywhere. It doesn't take much free time to set up an e-commerce site, once you're ready to market it and start getting sales is a different story. Maybe you can try getting an intern who can help you? Or maybe offer to teach someone the business in exchange for them working for free...

What you can do with your offline business is start being more picky with clients - take the jobs that pay well but don't require too much work.

Good luck!

laurentsabbah, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  4. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate....that is kind of what I am doing, through my review site I have been and am still coaching people for free or just holding their hand, different folks, different strokes...Anyway one guy who every time we speak he has jumped onto something new asked me about an eCom product which I reviewed then told him to buy it and we would work together on it, he will be getting my years of experience and I will be getting someone to help me where needed.

I have also stopped prospecting for clients for my offline site and now only take my regulars or very easy worthwhile deals. The good thing about that site is its going no where so anytime I need it I just fire up my software and get clients.

I have also started to work on my list more and have decided to launch a new course which as I have sold a lot of products for the big sellers on W+ they have promised to support me...so that could go well.

I've only recently started the eCom course, its all video and there are so many videos for every part of the business, I got to drop shipping and took a break (a week break lol) but I will get back to it and get my first site up ASAP!

Sorry I am rambling a bit here....Thanks for both your suggestions and ideas, really appreciated,

Marc

daftdog, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  5. SolidBriks

SolidBriks Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have own income stream and I don't think anyone going to reveal their idea here. Building your own marketing strategy and generating revenue always a secret tool for everyone

SolidBriks, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  6. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree but I also think that forums like this are a good place to try to give some ideas to those struggling. I would never reveal my exact strategy (unless in a product and even then only a part of how to make money one way). I learned a ton from the WF when I was just starting out....sometimes helping others is a great way to get known as someone others can trust and in my business that is VERY important...

daftdog, Jul 22, 2015 IP