1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Many hour do you spend working on adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by commandos, Mar 28, 2006.

?

How many hours do your work for your adsense

1. 1 - 2 Hrs daily

51 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. 3 - 5 Hrs daily

32 vote(s)
    30.2%
  3. 6 - 8 Hrs daily

8 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. 10 - 12 Hrs daily

8 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. 13 + daily

7 vote(s)
    6.6%
  1. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I spend about 2 hours a month working on my ads.

I think that the main thing that needs to be done is to take interest in trying to get people to your site and what your site looks like.

Working with Adsense ads are good, but I prefer not to change the design of my sites to much every other week as it may just annoy people.

john269, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  2. coathanger007

coathanger007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here...I focus more on SEO and traffic generation than adsense optimization. Maybe a couple of hours in the whole month.

coathanger007, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  3. vlerian

vlerian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only check the adsense stats 3 times each day to make sure there's no suspicious clicks. i don't have much time for my site/adsense since i also have an offline job on the noon (family bussiness) and i also have other 'online bussiness' on the night. I'm from other side of this earth comparing to US ppl.
    Since I'm no one on adsense, can I count reading this DP forum as "work on adsense" ? :)

vlerian, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's one good thing about having an offline job I guess is that when your in work you have something to look forward to.

With working online with your sites daily you just check your stats time and time again.

But then I guess at least you can look forward to looking at your stats when you wake up.

john269, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  5. j3r0m3

j3r0m3 Peon

Best Answers:
    working on trying to bring traffic in is and should be the main concern of everyone involved. But the mindset is such that after we hear of reports of vast earnings per day, there is a tendency to check in on the earnings, as if to will it to increase. I used to do that in the past, now i just focus on my contents and writing what i feel about in my blog.

One thing those success story often fail to mention is the amount of hard work that went into it. Newbies should be brought up to speed on this point.

j3r0m3, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  6. a1biotin

a1biotin Peon

Best Answers:
    3-4 hours daily

a1biotin, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  7. harris5998

harris5998 Peon

Best Answers:
    Spending around 3-5 hours a day on Adsense, I'm new to the game and just getting established! Hope to soon be able to decrease those hours!

harris5998, Apr 16, 2006 IP