1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many clicks do you get from Adwords and Google?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by qll, Oct 7, 2004.

So many talked about the percentage and SERP increase after SEO. So many said Adwords are a good thing. But how many clicks do you get from Google after SEO or from Adwords? I till think the word of mouth is the #1 way to get traffics. I checked Alexa ranking of the top 10 sites for some expensive keywords for the last 6 months, I don't see big traffics, that mean at least their high SERP or #1 in adwords does not give them too much. For me, after some initial SEO work, I got about less than 50 clicks from google for a 100 page site, 10 clicks from Adword. It also reflect the feeling from Adwords. I paid 5c for some expensive keywords, and I am positioned top 15, so that means mine is shown on the 2nd or 3pages. Total impression per day is about 200-500. So I guess google only has about 1000 or less queries on those popular expensive words. Getting 50 after SEO is pretty good. 5% CTR ratio, much higher than my paying adword which only has 2% or less. But still 50 clicks will not make or break the business. The convertion ration is maybe 10% or less, so that means at most 1 paying customer every 2 days.

qll, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  2. 32paul52

32paul52 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would (and do) both- cover both options.............

32paul52, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  3. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    But the thing with adwords is you actually want less traffic that converts better versus more traffic that doesn't do anything.

PPC-Coach, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    guys, this is a over 3 year old post. i think posting on such an old thread is against DP policy

sultanofseo, Jan 30, 2008 IP