1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many backlinks/day is the best?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by banxuanhoa, Oct 16, 2013.

1. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure Lot of backlinks is good for seo, but need a lot of work to create a good seo isn't not only backlinks.Unique content,Social backlink etc.

bledian93, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  2. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say that it's not the number that counts but more the quality of the link itself.
    If your blog goes from 1-2 links/day to 10-20-500-etc if they are not quality/high rank then probably it will do you more harm than good.

Shakas, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  3. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, There is no limit for the backlinks, must work on quality it will comes with white hat SEO

santhoshreddi, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  4. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    i
    its all about percentage. if you have 2 bad link out of 400 its ok, but if you have 2 good out of 400 bad...

bobestes, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  5. TommyBoy1426

TommyBoy1426 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe if you can get your site tweeted a few times per day, you can backlink at the equivalent rate. For instance, if you get your site tweeted and retweeted 20 times/day, you are safe building 20 links/day. Google doesn't even find the backlinks all at once anyway, so if you started getting retweets and tweets today, you could start building at that same rate the very same day. I've done that with several new pages, sites, blogs, etc. and they all do well. Granted, these are on subdomains of free sites like weebly and blogspot, so they might be able to handle that a little better than say, a new domain.

I use http://www.youlikehits.com/?x=209583 (my referral link from YouLikeHits :)) to get tweets and retweets. Just sign up with a throwaway twitter account, then follow a bunch of people (15 per day to get 100 free bonus points). Set your payout of your tweet at 4 or 5 credits and you're off to the races. It's a bit of a hassle to do this everyday...takes me about 10 minutes everyday, but worth the effort - and it's FREE.

Then, start building away. :)

TommyBoy1426, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  6. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In response to your question about how many back links a day is the best, I would strongly recommend not focusing on building back links every day, but yet, using the "content distribution" service below listed in my forum signature as a hyperlink and subscribe to it with no delay. Once you've done that, just focus on creating quality content on your blog or website and the content distribution service will do the rest, in terms of helping you build up your online traffic and increase back links to improve your search engine optimization efforts. When you focus on creating quality content and building good relationships with people online, everything else will positively, to play. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reply, and I may possibly post the answer on my website.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  7. Fosterseo

Fosterseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think worrying about how many links a day you build is the wrong way of thinking. More time should be put into, "How do I acquire quality links."

Fosterseo, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  8. knight1985

knight1985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Backlinks must be quality more than quantity

knight1985, Dec 29, 2013 IP