1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many back links per day is too many?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Global Bend, Aug 26, 2012.

1. marketingmanuk

marketingmanuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ..absolutely and Google will never give guidance as "buying" links is, to put it mildly, frowned-upon!

..there are too many variables - but as someone said above if you have good quality content and huge readership then you'd get away with throwing more links at the site. Though I'd argue then, why would you want to.

..my view is it's much easier (& safer) to "build" links by having something interesting to say and acquiring them naturally, than it is to build them in forum posts / signatures etc. Most "built" links are off-topic and on poor quality sites. Do you think Google really doesn't know the difference between a built forum/signature post and a "genuine" link to your article from a well regarded website.

..and always remember "cheap-links" are cheap for a reason :)

Hehe sorry if I come across as a cynic. I'm sure those selling link-building packages will disagree with me! :cool:

marketingmanuk, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  2. zencrow

zencrow Peon

Best Answers:
    No definitive guide on this.It depens the age of your domain..if your domain name is very new..then start with 5 to 10 links a day...

zencrow, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  3. huayiinc

huayiinc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i normally build 50 back links for my site

huayiinc, Sep 3, 2012 IP