1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many articles need to write for keyword with 100,000,000 competitor

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by upnow, Feb 3, 2010.

For example for 1 site has been at top postion 5 for one keyword in google with 100,000,000 competitor, How many articles need to write for get up to top 1?

upnow, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  2. Miguel82

Miguel82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    whats the keyword and whats the competitors URL? And which version og Google are you using?

Miguel82, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  3. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's less a matter of how many articles, it's more a matter of getting quality backlinks.

scheng1, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  4. upnow

upnow Peon

Best Answers:
    I just say if want to get more seo result only consider article marketing, how many articles need to write for one keyword with 100,000,000 competitor to get top 1 in google.com?

upnow, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  5. upnow

upnow Peon

Best Answers:
    No one has the successful article marketing expericence?

upnow, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  6. ghostpk

ghostpk Peon

Best Answers:
    Just by having greater number of articles won't get you high rankings. I know many websites with over 20,000+ pages with no real ranking on any major search engine.

You need to find a balance b/w on-page and off-page optimization.

ghostpk, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  7. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Noone in their right mind will do article marketing alone for extremely competitive keywords. I can only guess that the keywords you are targetting are quite competitive, because you're not providing us with any meaningful information to give you a good answer.

People who do article marketing tend to target long tail keywords. If you're looking to target something more competitive, forget article marketing, unless you are willing and able to write high quality, original, compelling content to put on your own site or write up a guest post on other high quality sites.

simpseo, Feb 4, 2010 IP