1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many articles do you submit per day?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by pickagun, Jun 26, 2008.

1. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To have a shot at getting listed in the "Most Viewed" section, you have to try and get an article approved on Friday evenings before EA closes so that it can sit all weekend. Then, if your title and keywords are good, there is a chance you can get a couple of thousand views just over the weekend.

This is why I started a thread awhile back about trying to figure out the best time to submit articles so that they can get approved Friday evenings. The problem is, is that they approve my articles in several different time spans. Some are approved in exactly 24 hours, some are approved in 10 hours, and I even had one approved in 18 minutes!

So, with that said, yes, you have to get lucky. :D

ajbarnes, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  2. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    It seems almost impossible to time it so that this happens because like you say, the wait time is different each time.

Zibblu, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  3. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    My wait time is extremely short lived. I can typically ram things in right before the buzzer. It's a little easier to do during the week since Friday is obviously a busier time.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  4. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree.. pretty hard to pinpoint exact time you need to submit it to get accepted so it could be on top positions over the weekend.

I've had articles accepted on Fridays but no where near the thousand views it had more or less a few hundred.

fabriciogr, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  5. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Or you could get a couple hundred friends on digg...

lemonarian, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  6. pickagun

pickagun Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I did get lucky. I somehow nabbed the top spot in the Blogging section for the weekend. Would this help at all? So far, 7 views xD

pickagun, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  7. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    EZineArticles.com is banned in Digg...

Propeller takes 'em though.

Zibblu, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sometimes use StumbleUpon for bookmarking my articles

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  9. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The amount of views you'll get depends on the popularity of the niche. Business, health, etc. are very popular and can get you a ton of views. ;)

ajbarnes, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  10. montiuk

montiuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending upon how well the product is doing to start with I would usally post around 10+ articles and then add around 2-3 per day for the rest of the month ending up with around 50+

montiuk, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  11. pickagun

pickagun Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's another question:

Are your output rates different during the start of the week? I know for sure that some people push out a large quantity during the weekend, and the articles get reviewed during the start of the week.

pickagun, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  12. Maverick07

Maverick07 Peon

Best Answers:
    so wait how are you getting people to click on your affiliate stuff if you're writing so many articles?

Maverick07, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  13. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    That's the (main) point of EZineArticles.com articles (although they also give some SEO benefit.) To get people to click on your affiliate links (or more accurately links to your landing pages which then link to your affiliate stuff.)

You put these links (up to 2) in the resource box of each article you write.

Zibblu, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  14. hate90

hate90 Peon

Best Answers:
    But why do a keyword research? submitting articles isn't just for SEO? maybe some traffic but mainly SEO right?
    another question? if you guys submit 2 -3 articles a day, do you submit these to different directories ?

hate90, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  15. Shivkpr16

Shivkpr16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The more you have the more traffic you will have

Shivkpr16, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  16. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am submitting at least 3 articles per day for 5 days. Saturday and Sunday is weekly Off... :)

kittyluver, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  17. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    EZineArticles.com can be a big traffic producer - In fact with EZineArticles - it's mostly about the traffic, not so much about the SEO.

With article marketing in general though, yes it's mostly about SEO - I use Submit Your Article, ISnare etc... those submissions are mostly for the links. EZineArticles are for the traffic most importantly & the links as a bonus.

Zibblu, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  18. hate90

hate90 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tip man,,, but i'd be scare to post an article related to ezinearticles, wouldn't it rank higher than my landing pagE?

hate90, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  19. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Ranking high in the search engines is the point of EZineArticles.com - that's why they are a good place to submit to.

Let's say you have a landing page that is ranked #9 on Google.com for the search term "weight loss diets" (according to http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/ people really search for this rather redundant phrase) and then you create an EZineArticles.com article with the title "weight loss diets" that ranks #1 on Google.com for "weight loss diets" - if it links back to your landing page (in your resource box) - this is a very good thing for you. Now you have two pages in the top 10 instead of 1.

(no, I'm not saying you are necessarily going to rank #1 on Google.com for your search phrase with your article, but it does happen sometimes if you get lucky)

Zibblu, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  20. Maverick07

Maverick07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't get two links into it, it says resource 1-3 when I put something in resource one, and then another in resource 2, only one link will show up. do you mean I can post a maximum of two in just one resource box?

Maverick07, Jun 29, 2008 IP