1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many articles do you submit per day?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by pickagun, Jun 26, 2008.

I'm not sure how much I should be putting out. Should I go like 5/day for a few days and wait till I know how they do?

pickagun, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. bossballa

bossballa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as much as you can do, the more the better.

bossballa, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  3. Cary Bergeron

Cary Bergeron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We submit about 2-3 articles a day, hope that helps.

Cary Bergeron, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  4. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is actually an interesting question I would love to know the answer
    if you don't submit articles daily how bout how many articles do you submit
    a week or per month.

thanks

emon878, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  5. adddirectoryp

adddirectoryp Peon

Best Answers:
    I submitted about 2 or 3 per day

adddirectoryp, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  6. jennstall

jennstall Peon

Best Answers:
    I try and submit 2 per day five days a week. Sometimes I will do a bit on the weekends as well.

jennstall, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  7. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Currently I am trying to do 2-3 articles per day. Hopefully, I will be able to increase this amount in the future.

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  8. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    12-15 typically. It's Friday, so I'll probably pump out 25 or 30.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  9. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ 2 or 3, but that guy up there is just insane. Lol.

One thing that baffles me though... is that I have waaaaay, waaay less live articles than most article marketers here, yet I make more money than a lot of them too.

Quality over quantity. I've sent 200 hops in a day from ONE article, with a 47% CTR from the article.

DO YOUR FREAKING KEYWORD RESEARCH!

Find the long tails that's got like 20 searches a day on wordtracker, you can usually multiply that by 4 or something, and that's closer to the actual search count.

lemonarian, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  10. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    lemonarian

Yeah :D I often forget about keyword research :D I just like writing articles for readers, not for SEs

11. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not like keyword research is hard. Takes roughly 4 seconds to do at wordtracker and it's easy to work them in.

21 articles so far today.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  12. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're just looking up random keywords and making articles on 'em then I'd bet you're doing a lot of unecessary work. No way you're doing proper keyword research in 4 seconds...

13. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    lemonarian

Supper is probably winning by quantity.

I believe that 10 quality articles = 100 random articles

So just choose the way you like.

14. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I think I agree with Supper on this one. I don't even really know what people mean by "quality" articles in regards to promoting Clickbank products. To me "quality" is when people click on my links at a high %. I found that has less to do with the information in your article and more to do with how you present it - particularly how you present your resource links. But also how you lay out your article, it's length etc. Again none of these factors really have anything to do with what I would call quality as far as the writing or the information included.

I think the main "quality" that people need to be concerned about is keyword targeting. Certainly I do think it helps to be able to write reasonably well. And maybe for some people that's difficult - but I think for some of us it's quite easy to pump out readable articles.

I don't think keyword research has to be a long drawn out process. Just find reasonably long tail keywords that people search for and go for it. I've found it's easy to rank on the first page of Google for that keyword phrase when I do that.

To answer the initial question - I'm trying to submit about 5 articles a day right now to EzineArticles. I'm also using ISnare (1 a day usually), Submit Your Article (2 a week), & some other random article submission services (trying to find ones that work well) mostly for links/SEO.

Zibblu, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  15. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly. What the hell does "quality" mean? It's thrown around so much, it's just a cliche.

For me, the only thing that matters of "quality" is the keywords I'm using and warming up the user to what my sig has to offer. That's it. As long as it is coherent and flows, there's not a problem.

I also agree with you about the size of articles. People have short attention spans and if it's too long most people won't make it to the resource box.

Everyone needs to get off the "quality" train. We all know the keyword plays the biggest roll in your view, CTR, and sales. And it's not like it's a big epic journey to research them.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Supper

As you said, quality is the keyword research. When people say quality articles, then mean keyword optimized articles.

They say that quite often, because many people simply write articles without targeting any specific keywords. (actually, I do that sometimes, lol :D )

17. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some articles that are getting great traffic just due to being "most published" or "most viewed" in EzineArticles. Everytime someone checks out a page in that category my articles is displayed on that list. Good stuff.

grover69, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  18. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that is another great place to hit it off. I thought about ways I could get some of my articles in it, but I didn't want to flirt with unethical behavior.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  19. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    When I say quality I don't mean providing useful content :D
    Lol.

My tips would be to keep 'em short, most of mine are closer to 250 words than 300, though some are over 400 but don't perform nearly as well.

First I do KW research and find long tails with at least 10-20 searches a day. You can usually mutliply that number by 4-5 and it's more accurate in my experience.

Write an article with the KW as, or in the title.

Scatter the KW out in the article.

Make it short, and then comes the almighty resource box.

I like to make it blend in with the article, so it's not like "Hey in this article I'm gonna tell you how to .... do this, do that... BOOM, Buy this product and you'll be infinitely awesome!"...

Just try to keep it smooth...

I like to keep that short too, and make it something like "You can get a free report on XYZ and read my complete review of ABC ("abc" is hyperlinked anchor text) on my website. To check it out just click this link www.URL.com (hyperlinked)".

Boom, there's your 40%+ CTR. I've gotten over 50% too.

The actual content in the article is most often pretty useless lol. I usually spin it off one fact I found on the first result in google. Doesn't matter what you say really. Just make it a bitching long introduction to the article, tell the fact, boom, resource box.

20. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    This was all ethical. Just got lucky on some.

grover69, Jun 27, 2008 IP