1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many article sites should I submit my article to??

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by devtrench, Mar 20, 2008.

Hi, I've been doing article marketing for awhile now but I'm still unsure of how many sites I should submit a single article to? At most, I've submitted the same article to 3 article sites (and gotten approved). Am I stupid for even worrying about this? I guess I'm just worried about too much duplicate content, I don't know...anyone have any advice for me? :confused:

Thanks,

James

devtrench, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  2. reallykool

reallykool Peon

Best Answers:
    Ideally, you should avoid dup content completely.

You can use free tools like jetspinner to create multiple unique versions of the same article for directories. it's free and has a paid sister tool that takes care of auto-submitting it for you. there's a link in my sig.

I've been using it myself for about a week now. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it optimally but its pretty useful. the auto-submitter tool will go an create 400 accounts for you! quite neat. :-D

reallykool, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  3. Monetizer

Monetizer Peon

Best Answers:
    ReallyKool got in ahead of me, I was going to suggest one of the content remixers as well..

Monetizer, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  4. devtrench

devtrench Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, I'll give jetspinner a try. I never knew such programs existed. Any other suggestions for article spinning software or advice for me?

Thanks!

James

devtrench, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  5. thebeacon

thebeacon Guest

Best Answers:
    I have used ArticlePostRobot for a while it suppose to post your article to close to five hundred article sites. In reality most of those article sites are completely worthless and never get to approving your article. It takes a while before search engines count your back links from article site. My suggestion is submit your article to as many article sites as you can. It is not worth submitting your articles manually to every article sites, use some sort of automated article submission method.

thebeacon, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  6. dspohn23

dspohn23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried jetspinner but it did not appear to create any unique articles. I told it to create 100 variations and hit the button JetSpin, and it just listed 100 copies of the same exact article. Is there any trick to this?

dspohn23, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  7. dspohn23

dspohn23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I found out what I was doing wrong. I wasn't reading the directions on the left hand side of the page.

dspohn23, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  8. MarketLeverage

MarketLeverage Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used JetSpinner and Jetsubmitter. I liked both of them and would recommend it to anyone that is going article marketing. With Jetsubmitter you can log in and see what site your article has been submitted to and which ones that it was rejected from.

MarketLeverage, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  9. sadhivm

sadhivm Guest

Best Answers:
    if you are to submit articles then you should really make sure that the same content is not on your own website

sadhivm, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  10. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit your article is an article distribution that will give you the opportunity to spin your article before you submit it.

kingofsanda, Mar 21, 2008 IP