1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many artice posts are sufficient?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by bhupindrverma, Dec 26, 2010.

Article submission is not one of my regular practice, I need some suggestion from experts who have some results by just doing article submission? And what kinds of results i can get from article submission? Will it give me boost n traffic generation or in PR or in SERP results. Please hep me. How many articles posts are sufficient for me to get some results? :confused:

bhupindrverma, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  2. StephanieMojica

StephanieMojica Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to do article submissions, visit oDesk to find a virtual assistant to handle it for you from $.76 to $3.33 an hour.

And I've had the best success with eZinearticles with about 60 articles up right now...daily my e-mail list grows from my articles there. I've used other sites for residual income, but not to promote my own websites. I've also heard excellent reviews about Squidoo and HubPages.

Good luck,
    Stephanie

StephanieMojica, Dec 27, 2010 IP