1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many affiliate links(only from cj) can i put into my single website

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by shubhojit, May 13, 2011.

I am new in Affiliate Marketing & want to start with CJ. I have select some Pay Pe Lead prgrams from CJ. My question is how many affiliate links (only from CJ) can I put into my single website.

shubhojit, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. lyth0s

lyth0s Member

Best Answers:
    CJ the company doesn't care. Now, each company that you sign up with for an affiliation may have restrictions to whether or not you can have other links from competitor companies, keyword restrictions, marketing restrictions, etc......and only those terms would restrict how many links you can put on each page or website.

To view if your affiliates have any restrictions on the amount of links, type of links, keywords or if their links can be put on the same page as their competitors you can view their "terms and conditions" page on your CJ Account manager (just look up the company name, click it and it takes you to their page with terms and conditions on it).

lyth0s, May 13, 2011 IP
  3. bnathan

bnathan Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have thousands of them on a page, they don't care. The impression counter is only for you, they have their own performance measurements. But you'll piss off site visitors with a lot of links, which is definitely not good...

bnathan, May 15, 2011 IP
  4. Ragu_007

Ragu_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can have any number of links.

Ragu_007, May 15, 2011 IP
  5. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As many links you wish.

alexgreatcpa, May 27, 2011 IP