1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Many Adsense Account One can Have?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by emily008, Nov 13, 2015.

I have an Google Adsense account for my YouTube channel and now I want to approve an account for my Website with same postal address and IP address. Is it legal or it would end up in some thing bad for me?

emily008, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You only allowed one. If you try for two, you run the risk of both being banned.

Agent000, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  3. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
  4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    It is either one or none, don't take chances with Google, they have a very long memory and plenty of space to store the memory

wisdomtool, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  5. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    You can use one adsense account for the purpose . it is against adsense TOS to have duplicate accounts.
    I use same account on my websites and YouTube chanell

Ivan S, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  6. MK TheLion

MK TheLion Active Member

Best Answers:
    don't try to do this you will be banned permanently, if you want to use adsense for any other site just create new ad unit and place ad code in website if your website complies with adsense policies.

MK TheLion, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  7. Vladan1989

Vladan1989 Member

Best Answers:
    man, read rulez on google, thats first thing. of course one account or u will be in big trouble. dont do it!

Vladan1989, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  8. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only way that you can have 2 AdSense accounts is if you have one for personal and one for business under a legal company name with all required licensing proof.

Having 2 accounts and both personal (or the same business for that matter) is a violation of their terms and you can get your accounts banned and even lose money in your account. Google has been known to make exceptions for large businesses with different departments to have 2 but I don't know what must be done to do that.

ulterios, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  9. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    stay safe friend and avoid doing using it for two accounts. Google nowadays they dont have mercy because their customers are overloading the site and would not mind offloading some users. before making a decision make sure you always go through the terms and conditions because ignorance has got no diffence

kimanierick, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  10. luan0409

luan0409 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have many accounts. My friends have like > 100 account. Pin codes come to his house like everyday :) If you play small you get small, play medium get medium, play big get big. You can choose to get risk and master it like my friend did or choose play safe. If you play safe you better become really famous then traffic come like crazy & get big money like pewdiepie or some famous blogger or company, that's the best, never get ban (maybe). Play Risk like my friend, 1 account he earn about 100$, imaging what he can earn with hundred of account. As i say, he master it so even if Google ban, he gonna like "So What?, i can make google get it back to normal about a month". White hat or black hat you are still able to get banned, search online then, hell lots of people got their Adsense account Vip earn like > 10000 a month still get ban normally: admob, adsense content or youtube. Don't be affraid, adsense get ban is still not something big, you still able to make another account. If your google play account get ban then it is a big problem, because they ban your computer too :v it means you have to use another computer to make another account :v. Because i like to learn, so i choose both :) it just super fun :D. Master it and then you will see nothing is problem with you, play adsense like a noob then everything you touch can give you FEAR, that's all.

luan0409, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  11. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i believe you can have multiple accounts if they are for different companies and have different tax-id in the US (and maybe different address)

pmf123, Nov 23, 2015 IP