1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Long Will it Take for my Blogs to show?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by georgen2u, Aug 26, 2015.

I developed a website with wordpress (www.ibuildinteractive.com) i have submitted it to search engines and make some post but the blog isn't showing on Google only show my first page
    How long will it take its over a month now

georgen2u, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  2. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    Since it's a new site, it'll likely take you three to six months before actually seeing results. You're also doing SEO on a site with a very competitive niche, so I don't think you'll be breaking into the first page soon, unless if your SEO company is astoundingly awesome.

mikhailblaze, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  3. georgen2u

georgen2u Active Member

Best Answers:
    OMG Thats very long ... Do i have to change my niche because its competitive?

georgen2u, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't expect to instantly rank, everyone else did their work to be on the first page.
    If you are into an online world, expect competition. Don't let that kind of attitude hinder you from working on things.

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  5. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    No, because you can't. Your niche is what your business all about...basically you're providing web design and development services, which is a very competitive niche.

You have to take note that SEO isn't a one-shot and easy process. It takes time. Sure, it'll be difficult, but the rewards will be worth it.

mikhailblaze, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  6. Deva Sri

Deva Sri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It three month take the first page position.

Deva Sri, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  7. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Don't give up! Consistently add valuable content to your website which will create a reason why online visitors should visit your websites. Always remember that ranking on Google is not the only thing need to be done to drive traffic to your website. There are plenty other effective ways too!

Pillai.G, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  8. georgen2u

georgen2u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys what will i say, if not for your seasoned idea i was even getting afraid that it wont work...
    Thanks again i will try very heard a... would love any suggestions on how to effectively promote it or tools to use. thanks again

georgen2u, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  9. Thetony

Thetony Member

Best Answers:
    You can use search operator in case you are worrying about indexing
    site:www.ibuildinteractive.com

You can see how many pages Google has indexed from your site. Obviously not all of them will rank for keyword though.
    Semrush.com can help you find which keywords your site ranks for.
    I just ran it for you and sorry to say is has not ranked for any keywords yet.

Thetony, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  10. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A month is not a long time, especially when you consider how many sites there are on the same topic and how long 90% of have been around. Just keep making good content so your site is constantly updated. Promote everywhere you can, especially Twitter, FB, etc. There's no secret, just consistently work on your site and keep it updated with new content to make Google notice you.

cronik, Aug 28, 2015 IP