1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long to wait after submitting a feed?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by tillies, Oct 5, 2004.

Hi,
    I have submitted a feed to froogle on Sept. 26. Since then I have not heard from them. I was trying to get into the merchant account, but could not with the password I was given originally. I have sent emails about the login and the feed. Nothing. As it is free, what can one expect. Did anybody else have an experience like this?
    Thanks.
    Tillies

tillies, Oct 5, 2004 IP
  2. eddie

eddie snowrider

Best Answers:
    Get a new password, was your feed successful? it should take 2 or 3 days to go live if everything was uploaded Ok.

eddie, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  3. tillies

tillies Peon

Best Answers:
    I submitted for a new password but there was no response either. I also sent emails to and there was no answer. Is there another way to get in touch with them?

tillies, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  4. Spyware Remover

Spyware Remover Peon

Best Answers:
    Most changes take about 48 hours to go through, sometimes a wee bit slower if on a weekend, but they will get back to you.

AJ

Spyware Remover, Oct 11, 2004 IP
  5. EConcepts

EConcepts Peon

Best Answers:
    For your first Froogle data feed submission, Google will perform an editorial review to verify the “CONTENTS” of the data feed including your product urls, prices, your website’s relevancy and consistency with your Froogle data feed’s product titles and descriptions, your product category (navigational path) compared to what you added to the Froogle data feed, and your product images.

Typically the editorial review will take three to four business days. If your data feed passes the editorial review, then you will receive an email from Froogle informing you of the status.

If you have not yet received your emai, you may want to check into the reasons behind that. It sounds like you did something wrong in either your submission, yoru data feed file, or another spot along the way.

-- Eric

EConcepts, Oct 21, 2004 IP