1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long to get indexed in google

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Plantation, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Marneo

Marneo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much n.b for your input. Yes I have been reading similar advice from other posters. Do you have an opinion as to whether it matters if the site's link is in the sig or do you suppose that it is sufficient that it be in the text of the post? I can't see how any consequence could append to the distinction but the other posters to whom I've alluded have agreed that it should appear in the sig. Is there any reason you know of that it would matter? Thanks again for replying.

Marneo, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  2. hansm

hansm Guest

Best Answers:
    Think its all about PR still too somehow.

im getting sites in google in less than 3 months complete. but still its a hard job.

hansm, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  3. klown

klown Peon

Best Answers:
    From recent experience I contend that there is a sand box.. One of my recent sites had significant link building, (mostly purchased) and wasn't indexed for almost exactly 6 months (except the main page). Now its starting to get fully indexed.

Another website of mine was fully indexed within a week, that site hasn't really bought any links except a donation or two.

The first site actually had around 150 pages of totally unique content on it which has been upgraded to 200.

The second site started at around 20 pages, and now has about 60

klown, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  4. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude the thread was 139 years old already. :D

Anyway it's possible for Google to index your website in 1 day only. Just get as many quality backlinks as you can and you will get indexed in 1 day. ;)

Bondat, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  5. klown

klown Peon

Best Answers:
    Wierd.. it showed up in spy as a new post.. i just selected it and added my two cents.

klown, Jan 31, 2007 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  6. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    One of my projects was indexed within 2 days after I submitted it to Search Engines via WebCEO tool, and in about 3 weeks it was returning around 14,000 links in Google when doing a site:domain.com. Then after another 4 weeks it became a PR5 domain.

Most of my other domains happened to jump from PR0 to PR4 during the first PageRank update since their launch dates..

Clive, Jan 31, 2007 IP