1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long to get first campaign running on Adcenter ?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by coyote, Jul 6, 2006.

Hi,

I have just signed up to MSN Adcenter and have created my first campaign and "order". I can see that all my keywords for the order have been approved, but the ad isn't yet running and both the order and campaign are in a "submitted" state - Does anyone know if there is a further approval that needs to happen, and how long would this usually take ?

Thanks

coyote, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  2. wjbco

wjbco Guest

Best Answers:
    Would like to know this also. Statis has been "submitted" for 3 days.

wjbco, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  3. Art

Art Peon

Best Answers:
    What industry are you targeting? Perhaps volatile terms need manual revision?

Art, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  4. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a couple take several days, submitted one almost a week ago and its status is still "submitted." Not sure WTF is going on with that...

tstaut, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  5. heybert00

heybert00 Peon

Best Answers:
    They seem to take their good sweet time over there. You think that Microsoft would be better than this

heybert00, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  6. adCenter411

adCenter411 Guest

Best Answers:
    If your order status is "submitted", then your ads should be live (the "approved" status is used for keywords and ads, but not for orders). Your campaigns should go live within a few hours, and once they're submitted the enter the editorial review queue. During this time, your order status is "submitted" and your ad / keyword status is "pending approval". Once your ads are reviewed, ad / keyword status updates to either approved to rejected.

If, on the other hand, your order status is "submitted", your keywords are "pending approval" or "approved", but you're not seeing impressions or not seeing your ad when you search for it, that may be a different issue - please let me know.

Thanks,
    adCenter411

Also, here's a breakdown of the terminology:

Order Status Codes
    - Draft
    - Submitted
    - Rejected

Keyword / Ad Status Codes
    - Pending Approval
    - Approved
    - Rejected

adCenter411, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  7. macnesa23

macnesa23 Peon

Best Answers:
    many terms need to looked at by actua agents all depends on the keywords if it takes more than 2 weeks call support....even though most ppl say support sucks....i personally think they are all right .....
    :D

macnesa23, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  8. MadCenter

MadCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Macnesa23 there, most of your rejected or pending terms would need to be looked at by their "editorial teams" and I've heard that they are a little backed up due to increased traffic because of what Google has gone and done with their bidding system. Garbage. I submitted mine not too long ago during the week and found that it usually takes 24-48 hours to reach a decision. Mine have never been rejected though. :cool:

MadCenter, Jul 16, 2006 IP