1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long takes DMOZ to accept a site?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by z3nyt, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It appears not.

If he did, then he needs to get the dosage checked. :D

snooks, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  2. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that the best you can do? You get all angry when someone screams corruption and shows no evidence to support it but when I ask for evidence of what I did that was so wrong that I've deserved removal beacuse I can't find anything in my logs all you can do is throw insults.

Did some meta promise you promotion if you insult me on a regular basis or are you doing it out of some sick personal pleasure?

Ivan Bajlo, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  3. Caesar1

Caesar1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ivan, I'm not angry. I'm here calm, cool and collective, offering my services free of charge. :D many people have tried to bring DMOZ down but failed failed miserably. using all kinds of wild conspiracy theories.

See here you go again ANOTHER conspiracy theories:eek:

Caesar1, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  4. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    AMAZING! All I'm asking is to see evidence of what I have done wrong and reason for my removal not some generic reply and then I'll be gone FOREVER and you see conspiracy to bring down DMOZ in it??? :confused:

And you are the one telling me that I need to take medication?

Is there anywhere you don't see conspiracies??? No wonder you run paranormal, did you ever meet Trey Parker beacuse it seems you have been inspiration for Eric Cartman role in this South Park episode. :rolleyes:

Ivan Bajlo, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  5. Caesar1

Caesar1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you really think this is the place to discuss this? how do you plan on achieving your goals by posting it over and over again?

*does the YMCA dance* yup I love the paranormal, thats probably why I look at your posts. it kinda reminds me of some of the old Twilight Zone episodes. I don't watch South Park nor do I have any idea who Trey Parker is.

Caesar1, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  6. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Right place would be meta forum but I doubt they would let me in... ever ;), and this forum is sort of place where it all started, before I've joined DP nobody in DMOZ cared what I did in there! Soon after I joined metas started checking my categories for anything that they could use against me and since they never trumpeted anything as proof it means they never found anything wrong in my editing.

Then you remember It's a Good Life (and its Johnny Bravo remake), it is interesting how soon after my removal DMOZ server had that horrible crash, so you better be nice to me and think happy thoughts or I'll send you to the cornfield. :D

Ivan Bajlo, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  7. makrhod

makrhod Peon

Best Answers:
    LOLOL that's priceless. I vote that remark to be the self-delusional conspiracy theory of the year. I know it's only January, but that is going to take some beating. :D

makrhod, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  8. Caesar1

Caesar1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ivan Bajlo, I always have had happy thoughts when reading your posts. that is why I'm here to help you. that is why I feel we need a ODP/DMOZ Intervention, confront your addiction and soon you'll be a contributing member of society again, but we can only help if you really want help.

Caesar1, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  9. trustnobodynever

trustnobodynever Peon

Best Answers:
    aren't peoples free to say everything they think is true or not :)? Amendament 1 :)

trustnobodynever, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  10. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL

Yes. But sometimes its smarter to not speak, therefore you dont confirm what we are all thinking.

snooks, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  11. trustnobodynever

trustnobodynever Peon

Best Answers:
    correct :) but I wanted just to reply to makrhod at one of hes replyes :

12. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Bad things happen to people who think bad thoughts about me but please don't test that theory I would hate myself if something happened to you. :D

That would nice but after all these years I doubt that metas will gather enough decency to tell convicted man exactly which horrible crime did he commit so he can actually learn from his mistakes. What is the point of punishing somebody if he doesn't even know what did he do that was so wrong? :(

Ivan Bajlo, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  13. trustnobodynever

trustnobodynever Peon

Best Answers:
    Ivan I don't know exactly your story and your experience with ODP , except what was write there on forums . Funny fact is editors even one of administrators who answer me on the topic from the resource-zone its seems don't know how to act when the things wrong from their side is pointed out nicely and without any aggressive language . I`m waiting now to get the topic locked and my forum account from resource-zone to be banned probably because what I said ( i have screens / alexa service have time machine service / google have cache - things which prove without any doubt they don't even know what are their own rules or they don't care about the rules which they claiming follow always ). Editors/ Administrators have contradictory answers from their own rules . Maybe ODP have some important SEO value but peoples who actually edit there aren't so '' honest '' I think like they pretend to be .

14. makrhod

makrhod Peon

Best Answers:
    Sigh. You were told. You did not listen or care. You were removed. Move on.

makrhod, Jan 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.