1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Long Its Take To Get Approvid By Chitika Gold Level

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by ghaith89, Feb 8, 2013.

hello..
    my website is an entiretemnt website that getting more than 11000 page views per day (mostly from uk ) how long to get accepted by gold level (all my traffic come frome facebook)

ghaith89, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  2. omkaar

omkaar Member

Best Answers:
    my site had 18000 page views/day and 40% of it comes from USA, 20% from europe and rest from asia.
    chitika guys tried to cheat me by saying that me domain is already approved for gold but due to some server problem, domains are shown as listed in silver.
    But my CPC remained less than $0.03 and after contacting them about low CPC for gold ads, they tried to come up with some silly excuses.
    And from that day my CPC started falling further and when it was less than $0.01, i withdrew chitika adcodes from my webpages completely.
    I have few bucks to be paid for january earnings.

Only good thing about them is their payment threshold is just $10 and they pay ontime but their ads sucks.
    CPC is atleast 10 times lesser than adsense and ads look ugly and no banner ads.

omkaar, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    My websites also on silver for years.
    I'm using chitika only in places where I don't want to risk AdSense.
    But in general chitika is piece of crap.

Montreal Classifieds, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  4. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not agree with you people. Your content and website should have quality content and also your keyword should have that much weight. I am also using Chitika in 5 of my blogs and i am getting good results.
    It takes time to become a gold member. At first i was having bronze and then got silver and now pending approval for Gold. I hope that they will also approve me as Gold member soon.
    They pay on time and as far i am concerned through their payment per click is less, still they are giving you the opportunity to add their code in any website.
    Also they have added hover ads, linx and their banner add is also beautiful if you can use it in a right way.
    You can use the small banner just below your post title and i am sure that you will get good result.
    I am getting good result from Chitika.
    Thanks to Chitika.
    You can try with different ad style. You need to do experiment. You just cannot blame Chitika.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  5. whiteleo

whiteleo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am agree with you Saha...

whiteleo, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  6. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks whiteleo...

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 11, 2013 IP