1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long for article to rank well from brand new site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wakeywakey, Dec 18, 2018.

I have been following the "income school" method of niche site article writing and posted 30+ 1000-3000+ word articles all helping the "user experience" and following the SEO basics taught by Income School

After 8 months only one post is number one in Google and that was the worst post I wrote, a sort of "100 best snooker jokes" type post. (Gets 2000 per month but not very buyer intent is it).
    The better posts are still nowhere. Might be a competitive niche, but KW finder didn't think so.

I have heard that the usual 3-6 month rule is for very niche sites like homedecoratingskills or similar and that if you try this with a niche like mine, albeit "easy" with KW Finder, you will have to wait 9-12 months.

My own story would seem to be suggesting this to be true, although it could be my site is rubbish. I will let you know of any improvement over the next few very important months.

wakeywakey, Dec 18, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  2. Janet Travis

Janet Travis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all depends on your niche, how often you write and publish content, and if you use the Fetch as Google and Bingbot.
    Try using the Jaaxy keyword research tool. Try to aim for 100+ searches and low competition of 100- or less.

Janet Travis, Mar 8, 2019 IP