1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long does paypal take for bank transfers?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by MarketExpert, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure you even know what you're talking about either. We're talking about withdrawing funds from a Paypal account and depositing them in a (already confirmed/connect) bank account. You say you are not talking about that and then you say you are and then you say you are not. Then you say something about confirming an account, which really never entered into this discussion until you mentioned it.

Bank transfer funds are instant, in one direction. Moving funds to a bank takes 3-4 days. Moving funds to a Paypal account takes considerably less, as you have experienced.

Mia, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What!? No I am talking about the EXACT same thing! Withdrawing funds to your already long connected bank account from your Paypal account. Are we not both talking about that same thing?

When do I say I am and then I'm not? I said I am not talking about confirming your bank account. I was talking about sometimes you have to confirm your actual identity with some photo ID. It's not bloody rocket science!

The reason it "entered into this discussion" was because for me withdrawing funds from my Paypal account to my bank account (deposit) is done INSTANTLY and that might have been because I have an old Paypal account and have done the photo ID identity step where as if you have never actually done that then that is why you still have that 3-4 day delay!

What is so hard about that to understand? That's all I'm saying bud. :)

Mkcoy, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  3. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    it could be replied politely

Earn Easy, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm called him bud. :D

Mkcoy, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Clearly you are talking about something other than what the OP has asked about.

You have to confirm you identity in order to transfer funds.

I think we already established that I have had a Paypal account nearly a decade before you. Verifying your identity is not a prerequisite for expedited bank transfers. I realize you would like to feel special, however the fact remains that it takes 3-4 days for the funds to transfer. You may see what appears to you to be an 'instant transfer', but those funds do not officially move and clear instantly. It takes 3-4 days.

Why can't you admit you are full of you know what?

Mia, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OP said "If I tranfer my paypal balance to my bank account how many days will it usually take? Im in Ontario."
    So we are all talking about the same thing. I don't know why you think I'm talking about something else when I've clearly said I'm talking about that.
    The thing is you are making something very simple complicated because you cannot accept what I'm telling you.
    Well yeah but we've already far established that..
    WRONG. For starters, having your account almost a decade longer than me doesn't mean anything and nobody can even speculate on that. Secondly I am not trying to feel special. I am simply stating a fact to you that you cannot seem to accept. I am going to say it one more time to you and then unwatch this thread as its turning into a waste of time repeating myself over and over again.

It does NOT take 3-4 days to transfer funds FROM my Paypal account TO my bank account. It happens INSTANTLY.

If you really want we can do a Team Viewer session and I'll have Paypal open in one tab and my bank open in the other and I'll make a transfer and as soon as its said done I'll refresh my bank screen and the transfer will show in the list and my balance will reflect it INSTANTLY.
    Why am I full of what? LOL What because you think I'm lying or something or you are just jel because I can get instant transfer and you have to wait? Ridiculous pal!

No need to get all offensive about it peanut brain.

Mkcoy, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    3-4 days.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ1022&topicID=&m=ARA

Please allow 3 - 4 days for your bank to process the transfer and for the money to "APPEAR" in your bank account.

Apparently not. You've indicated that it is instant; it is not. See here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ1022&topicID=&m=ARA

Please allow 3 - 4 days for your bank to process the transfer and for the money to "APPEAR" in your bank account.

It is simple. It simply takes 3-4 days for a bank to process the transfer and the funds to appear in your account.

Not really. You seem to think that it takes 3-4 days for the funds to appear in the account if you have not verified your identity. You assumed it took longer for this to happen because someone may not have been a Paypal account holder since "2007".

Actually, you were trying to feel "special". You assumed that I had only just recently become a Paypal member. You specifically stated that you had your account for a really, super duper long time... e.g. "2007". I merely indicated to you that mine predated yours by 7 years, not to feel special, but to let you know that longevity had never entered the equation, nor was it a metric for expediting bank transfers.

The transfer may appear INSTANT to you, but it still takes your bank 3-4 days to show the funds in your account. I am not sure why you feel the need to continue to spew BS. Maybe you think the funds are there, but I can guarantee you; they are not.

Check out this URL:

I really do not need to watch someone do what I have done a thousand times.

Only one person here is getting "offensive", or defensive rather. Take a deep breath, clam down and visit the following URL:

Mia, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  8. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. Its INSTANT. Why can't accept that?? LOL

I can withrawal funds. Then go to the hole in the wall and pull out those funds all in the same 60 seconds.
    They say it can take 3-4 days. But for me it is instant. END OF DISCUSSION!

You talk about me waffling BS but you have got verbal diarrhea mate!

Mkcoy, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    ^ "It's" As in, No it IS NOT.

^ "withdrawal" You may pull them out of a hole, but you'll not see them in the bank for around 3-4 days. I can post the URL for you that explains this.

If it is "END OF DISCUSSION", why then did you post the following below?

I'm not sure that present participle is the correct one to describe your behavior. "Back pedaling" seems more apropos.

Mia, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  10. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You mad bro?
    What am I back pedaling about?
    Alright, I didn't know we was keeping score... Who are you the grammar police now?
    Just because it says that on that link doesn't mean that that rule is set in stone for everyone. Remember I said I had gone through the step of confirming my account with photo ID? I was just saying perhaps its because of that, that I am able to get instant withdrawal transfer. Maybe its not. I was just saying pal. But just because it says that in that URL on the PayPal site doesn't meant that is the same rule for everyone. Well, it can't do because my withdrawals are instant and its you that can't accept that despite me telling you over and over again so we are just going to go round in circles or what?
    It's a figure of speech..
    My behavior? You are deliberately winding me up though aren't you? I'm telling you that bank withdrawals are instant for me and you keep parroting on the same thing oh but it says so here. I don't give a monkeys peanut what it says there, you can take it to the bank my withdrawals are instant. I see the balance updated in real time seconds after (usually about 5-10 seconds).

So how can you say that I wont see them in my bank until 3-4 days after when I can see the funds in my balance there and then?

There's other people that also have instant bank withdrawal as well. It probably does depend on what country you're in, your Paypal account standing, how much money you transfer/manage through it, whether you've photo confirmed your account etc. Who knows! All I know is I can withdrawal funds instantly and spend them straight away while you have to wait 3-4 days.

Why can't you just agree to disagree? :D

Mkcoy, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    ^ Takes 3-4 days according to PayPal.

Mia, Aug 17, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.