1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long does it takes to increase in SERP for new site After Backlinks index?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mirandaphill, Aug 21, 2016.

Hi friends
    Friends i am new to seo please guide me i have a new website just one month old site
    i just created backlinks to my new money site friends please check my strategy is it going right or not ?

Web 2.0 Properties ( 10 links)
    Angela Forum Profile Links ( 30 links)
    EDU AND GOV ( 5 links )
    HIGH PR PROFILES ( 20 links )
    SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES ( 5 links )
    BLOG COMMENT ( 10 links )
    DOC SHARE ( 5 links )

i created these backlinks in 15 days time all backlinks pointing to my home page with different 7 keywords niche related and naked links mix ........now i am waiting for backlinks indexing so i want to know for new website when backlinks index after how many days backlinks effects starts showing and my serps increase in google ????????? friends please reply me thanks

mirandaphill, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Given that all those backlinks are spam, they not really going to help you at all.
    If Google do a manual check, then you will get a manual penalty for unnatural backlinks.

Agent000, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  3. mirandaphill

mirandaphill Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    then what high quality backlinks are ? can u please share us please agent000 tell me what backlinks are working in 2016 please please urgent reply thanks

mirandaphill, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    All those links that you listed are the exact types of links that Google developed the penguin algorithm for!

The only links that are worth it are those that you have nothing to do with getting; they are from sites that freely and editorially link to you because it is worth it. Google keep tweaking the algorithm to reward those sorts of links and devalue, negate or penalize the links that you create.

Agent000, Aug 21, 2016 IP
    iwebsocial likes this.