1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long does it take to reach my site to 10,000 visitors? (From experience)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nnet00, Aug 9, 2015.

How long does it take to reach my site to 10,000 visitors? (From experience-About)
    A travel site and other sites about Medical.
    I can 20 posts per day for travel site and 10 posts per day for Medical site.

nnet00, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  2. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it can reach in 1day for 10k traffic if you rank your keywords if you dont then in next 5 to 10 year you never get such a traffic so its not only post 10 or 20 post a day its all about quality content with on page seo and of course off page seo as well to rank your targeted keywords good luck

fadhi123, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  3. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, true said.

Yasin Shaikh, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on which keywords you're targeting - care to share them?

Matthew Sayle, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  5. Vladislav Vagner

Vladislav Vagner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    We would never be able to tell you the truth, simply because we do not know.
    I will say that it is very hard to get 10k visitors if you are a novice. However, if you can post as much content as you say you can, then you might stand a chance. The key part would be to get your site ranked in Google for those key keywords that bring in traffic.

Vladislav Vagner, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  6. Josuevallesp

Josuevallesp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's not about how much content you publish. It's all about how much you promote it.

Also, you didn't specified. Do you want to hit 10k visitors a month? a week? a day?

Josuevallesp, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  7. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can achieve in months or never, all depends on you...

Aryans, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  8. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    10,000 visitors is simply easy for popular personalities, brands, product, services etc. but for a particular travel and medical site will need more time to establish tons of visitors. Its just like an investment of trust for the targeted users.

KylieSweet, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  9. davidbackhamvn

davidbackhamvn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is very difficult to know that. It takes much time if your web is new. SEO is long process, i don't think that anyone can get 10k for 1 day with new website. For famous web is easy

davidbackhamvn, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  10. davidbackhamvn

davidbackhamvn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    20 post or 200 post is not important. The important is content (you should find hot content at that time). Such as that time travel to England is hot in your country, you should make the article about this to get traffic

davidbackhamvn, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  11. guru1surfer

guru1surfer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will know once you have reached 10,000 visitors :)

guru1surfer, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  12. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with your example

crick3t, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  13. nomvo

nomvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Great question, but it can be a hard one to answer since there are so many variables. I think what I'll do is highlight one of the most for sure ways you can do it in as fast as 60 days with a brand new website. And just for clarity, I'm talking about organic traffic from Google. In order for it to be effective though, you have to follow the below requirements:

Requirements:
    - Identify 200 easy to rank for keywords by way of useful keyword research; basically identifying keywords that are not extremely competitive to rank for.

- 10 posts per day (minimum of 400 words each); 100% unique and written by a human, not a software or spinner.

- Know the subject well.

- The entire niche must get at least 3 MILLION organic searches a month; any lower than that and you'll need to become an authority in the niche rather quickly which is impossible for most people.**
    **10,000 visitors per day = 300,000 per month. I recommended 3mil because 10k per day would only be 10% of the niche's traffic for the month. However, if the niche is smaller you'll need a much higher percentage to reach your goal.

- Passion or determination to stick with this 7 days a week for 60 days; having both would be even better.

- Compile a list of as many backlinks as you can find for the top5 competitors ranking for the keywords you want to rank for.

- Create a profile on the top 5 social media platforms.

Below I'll break down a few ways you can reach your goal within 60 days while meeting all the requirements above:

Strategy #1: Publish 5 articles per day, and then schedule the other 5 for day 61 and beyond. Doing things that way will ensure that your website has daily updates for AT LEAST 4 months. Basically you're publishing half, and postdating half. This makes the difference between most authority sites and those that are not because Google rewards sites that regularly post content; even ranking it on page 1 within minutes. Aside from writing your 10 articles, daily you'll need to announce and link to the new articles you put online. Added to that you'll need to email 20 sites you found that link to your competitors until the list is exhausted. Once that list is gone you'll need to signup as forums as you can find that talk about your industry, and contribute 5 posts per day on the subject of your site. Eventually add your site to the signature of your account. The last thing you'll want to do is identify 50-100 blogs that have discussed the subject of your niche before, and offer EACH of them to do a guest post on a subject that their audience will benefit from. Within that guest post you can link to your own site, or link to it in the bio section of the article.

There are other strategies you can use, but this is one that is:

1) 100% free. All it costs is your time, passion, determination.

2) It's penalty proof.

3) It can be repeated as many times as you want until you become the largest site online in your niche; I've done it plenty of times.

4) Google and other search engines will love you for it.

5) It will be nearly impossible to be outranked by a new site that comes along since 99.3% of people won't put this much work into a website for it to succeed.

6) ...there are more, but I'm tired of typing.

If you have any more specific questions about this or anything else that relates to digital marketing, feel free to let me know. Nomvo!

nomvo, Aug 17, 2015 IP