1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long does it take to get to 100 UVs a day?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FarrisFahad, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Envigo Digital

Envigo Digital Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry, but I did my best to understand what it could possibly mean but I failed.
    Add-on > YouTube > Validation ??? What is the connection between the three?

I agree with you that it may be a waste of resources to make it a stupendous success. But the simple steps I have mentioned could give him some improvement in traffic which could motivate him further with making positive improvement in design and content. The points I have listed are the least requirements and noway guarantee any success. Those are something basic, which if done can possibly take him closer to a motivating traffic figure.

Envigo Digital, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  2. creatiivedotcom

creatiivedotcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    work on long tail keywords with low compitation
    تعدين البتكوين

creatiivedotcom, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  3. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    His idea is a non-starter period - so its pointless him doing any optimisation/promotion until he gets a decent idea. Theres too many wannabees all assuming the web is easy pickings, and they all mess up by not thinking clearly or Innovatively - leading to mass failure and whats the point in that.

The blog is a mess, and with a simple £1000 - £2000 investment, I could kick its ass with very little effort and a superior idea, at least he could remove the blog and save himself the hosting fee..... If he really wants to do this, all he needs is a free Instagram account, and he can make all the mistakes in the world for free. There's little to be had by improving a dumb idea - never mind paying for it with hard cash.

I had a site way back in 2000, it was my first site, a 5 page black design with white text, with a picture of some old guy to make me look like I was highly experienced - it cost me £50, and I thought it was so cool, until I gained experience of the web. I binned it cos it looked crap, was crap and so glad I let go of it - it was one of the greatest lessons I ever learnt.

There's no point in making a few quid a month - anyone is better off getting a job with a good wage. What's he going to do? say he owns a blog that makes him £300 a year?? I fail to see what's impressive
    about that, when anyone can pull in that in a week working Retail or Customer services.

Web_Shark, Jan 8, 2017 IP