1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how long does it take for yahoo to review my new account ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by maildeepak, Dec 27, 2005.

guys....

i opened a sponsored search account in yahoo yesterday...for a very high niche site with high keyword count and less competition...

the account is not yet activated...it stays it is offline....when will it be online. generally how long does it take to be activated ?

i am asking this bcos:

i have set my daily budget as 2$ (for testing on conversions). so monthly budget is 60$. but i asked it to deposit only 5$ initially against the req. 60$. i am a bit worried that if i mess this campaign, atleast i would lose the min. is this ok or do i need to deposit the whole of 60$ upfront ?

waiting for some guidance in this regards as this is my first venture with yahoo...:rolleyes:

maildeepak, Dec 27, 2005 IP
  2. Dakait

Dakait Banned

Best Answers:
    wait and watch..:D

Dakait, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  3. sixty6

sixty6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I got the same problem and I just signed up today. They activated my account in less than 4 hours. I usually just decide not to mess with it and leave it alone.

sixty6, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  4. maildeepak

maildeepak Peon

Best Answers:
    glad to hear that urs activated...:)

did u pay your whole of monthly budget upfront or how much did u deposit ?

maildeepak, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  5. dwk

dwk Peon

Best Answers:
    Just curious to see how Overture is working out for you. We signed up a while back and noticed that we are getting quite a few hits, but not a lot of orders. Our monthly budget is only around $250, so maybe we need to increase that a bit to get some additional sales and exposure.

dwk, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  6. maildeepak

maildeepak Peon

Best Answers:
    my yahoo ppc was activted within the next day....but right now i have paused the account. the main problem is even though i have deactivated content match options,...i am finding strange referrers to my website....and it is costing me hell....:mad: i hav a very small budget and my increase of budget depends on good ROI...but as of now ...i am losing money bcos of my ad showing some stupid websites (one such referrer was ewoss.com...any idea on how to ban it from showing it my ads in overture ppc)...

so for now...i have paused my ads...:(

maildeepak, Jan 10, 2006 IP