1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Long Does It Take For Google To Close Your Old Adsense Account + Open New ONE?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by WassupFilms, Apr 19, 2010.

Hey everyone. Just recently I applied for a Google Adsense account and I was disapproved as I already have an account open under my name. The account that is already open under my name is lost, as I can't log into it because I deleted the Google account associated with it. Google sent me an email and asked if I wanted them to close my old account so that my new one could be opened. I said yes (i filled out a form) and the email said it could take 48 hours or more to do the task - well its been almost a week. I really need my adsense account because I just got asked to join the YouTube partnership program. Is this normal for it to take this long? How long does it usually take? Is there something I forgot to do?

Thanks, any responses will be greatly appreciated.

WassupFilms, Apr 19, 2010 IP