1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Long Do You Wait....

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ceenote100, Jun 18, 2015.

Until you email your new subscriber with offers?

You don't want to email them the very next day because they will need time to read your report and it seems too pushy anyway.

You also don't want to wait too long because they would probably forget about you. You want to remain fresh in their mind but also give them a little time to process things.

So what is your time limit? Two days? Three perhaps?

ceenote100, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  2. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody here with their own list?

ceenote100, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  3. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I find that the more you email your list,the more they know like and trust you.
    If you are worried about mailing list your offers to early,try using the 80/20 rule.That's 80% good and useful content and 20% marketing and offers.
    One of my online mentors once taught me that 2 emails a day keeps the bills away.Lol
    Hope this helps.

murfe, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think you should email them as soon as you possibly can. Maybe not the next day, but in a couple days for sure. The reason being they are still "hot" and probably want whatever you have to offer (otherwise why would they even subscribe to your offers in the first place). Furthermore, if you wait too long, they may just ignore your emails since you missed the peak of their interest.

qwikad.com, Jun 20, 2015 IP
    ceenote100 likes this.
  5. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of list do you want?

Atikur, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    With email lists, it's really quality over quantity.

It's not when you email them, it's what you are emailing them.

Matthew Sayle, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  7. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have set a monthly newsletter and therefore I email my new subscribers on the same day I email all others, whether is that same day or 29 days later.

It's about the date they subscribe against the date the newsletter is delivered ;)

Mystique, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  8. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Marketingly speaking I would separate my lists into three categories, based on how much they trust me and if I have done business with them before or not and the totally new ones. Once I divide them into groups then I look at my offer. It's also important to know why they subscribed, if they subscribed through your website to receive offers then send them no matter when, but if they subscribed to receive newsletter then wait. Do not send anything salesy, it means check your language. Do not start bloating about a product to sell it, talk about the product or service as you are addressing an issue or problem. Let them know how the product can help them, but try your best not sound like a car salesman. The whole idea is to gain trust and keep it that way. If you are sending out Newsletters and suddenly you send out only an offer that seems like you are misusing their trust, but if you embed advertisements inside the newsletter perhaps as a banner ot some links then it works better.

Mehdi.b, Jun 21, 2015 IP
    ceenote100 likes this.
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just an example. I signed up for a new ebay account the other day. Two days after I signed up I got something like 3 separate invitations from them to start posting. They know that if they don't get me now they probably won't get me at all. I'll repeat myself: Email your NEW subscribers while they are still HOT or miss the opportune window.

qwikad.com, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  10. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your input. Gladly appreciated.

ceenote100, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  11. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will be depending on the email that you sent to them, if the content of the email meets their needs due to interesting and beneficial to the users but not directing to force sales with the subscribers. It is important to earn and keep them to establish your business.

KylieSweet, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  12. holkapolka

holkapolka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you add something like. one time email ad at the top.. sounds less pushy.. if its for a unique product and its true then whynot?

holkapolka, Jun 30, 2015 IP