1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long did it take you to get to your current traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FarrisFahad, Aug 23, 2015.

So how long did it take you to get to your current traffic?
    Please write traffic amount per day and the time it took to get there ...

Me: Funny pictures website. Started on January 2015, and today (August 2015) I get anywhere from 4 to 12 visitors.

What about you? :)

FarrisFahad, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  2. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Come on people. This will answer a lot of questions that I have.

FarrisFahad, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  3. invierna

invierna Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi FarrisFahid,I started mine in June. I get anywhere between 30 tp 110 a day. Though i somehow got 187 visitors last week.
    I thought that was low and expected, but now i am thinking it isn't that bad. I am not using social media yet, but have shared links to my website on forums and groups that are interested in it to.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    invierna, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  4. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you asking about traffic to a sales page or website/blog? Paid or Free Traffic?

I am a newbie working with a coach. I have a sales page/Squeeze page that I sent paid solo ads traffic to. I did it through 4 different vendors who sent the traffic out immediately. Here is the total stats:

Clicks Ordered: 400
    Clicks Received: 457
    Opt-ins: 192
    Opt-in rate: 42.01%
    Sales: Yes

This means I now have 192 subscribers who are now going through my auto responder sequence. Additional sales has been generated.

This is all new to me and it's exciting!!! I now need to get my list up to 500 subscribers per my coach. Getting ready to run additional solo ads.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  5. Dayvi

Dayvi Member

Best Answers:
    From 0 to 1M monthly took me 3 years.

Dayvi, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started my blog on Feb 2015 and initially I will get only 10 to 20 visitors per month, But Now I am getting 900 to 1200 unique visitors per month. I have achieve this by doing SEO to rank in google and also by forums and blog commenting.

iwebsocial, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  7. askmarcus

askmarcus Peon

Best Answers:
    for me ... it depends... sometimes 1 month i can get up to 300 visitors in total...
    well... you need to buy solo ads or do advertiseing to increase your traffic, because thats how you get sales

askmarcus, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  8. Silhouette53

Silhouette53 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on how you approach. I have a colleague that started about six weeks ago and already he is at over 700 solid active members on his down line. Yesterday alone he had 74 new subscribers. I think that was pretty good. Just like iweb and askmarcus said...it depends. I am currently in a live webinar and I am impressed.

Silhouette53, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  9. Silhouette53

Silhouette53 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like this particular internet business because they actually work with you throughout the entire process of helping you build your business. Your sponsor works directly with you and they make themselves available. In addition you have access to training videos, blogtalk radio, and live webinars on a regular basis. They are committed to succeeding and to helping you succeed. I said all that to say this...your hard work and commitment will pay off and it does not take long if you have the right system.

Silhouette53, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  10. Callumm

Callumm Banned

Best Answers:
    The best I achieved was around 500 visitors a day in 2 months but that was because I was using paid traffic providers for each occasion. One time it was ultimatewebtraffic and the other it was maxvisits, but I got better results with the former than the latter. When I'm not using such services, it can take as long as 6 months to get that many visitors.

Callumm, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  11. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See the difference when you start from the scratch with your website and it only proved that you need to establish the site from the targeted users and it will need time, hard working effort, as well as consistency for the users by providing them interesting and beneficial information for your site.

KylieSweet, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  12. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your question might as well "how long is a piece of string". Each niche, each site, each set of keywords, each target for each site is different.

thefandango, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  13. Marionfive

Marionfive Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a review blog started in Dec 2014 and as of today, it gets 200 to 250 visitors a week all from search engines for free. No SEO done. No marketing. No social media marketing. I just write and post.

Marionfive, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  14. adam_vu

adam_vu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    people think that have senior google account, the traffic will be more convenient pull ?

adam_vu, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  15. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Franklin Hatchett, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  16. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi there, thank you for sharing your stat. What method did you do to get there? SEO?

FarrisFahad, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  17. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've started one of my blogs a year ago and now it just depend on the day. On the days I publish a new article, I get about 200, 300 visitors, whereas on the other days I get from 50 - 100.

cwvps1, Nov 17, 2015 IP