1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long between visits

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by H-Man, Sep 12, 2004.

G's Media bot visits new pages with ads on them right away, but how long is it until they come back?

H-Man, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It doesn't need to come back... it will use the normal Googlebot for content going forward.

digitalpoint, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  3. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I get regular and frequent visits from both googlebots, with the AdSense version sometimes outstripping the regular one, although over the longer term (e.g., over a week) the regular googlebot is in about twice as often...

minstrel, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  4. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    that is not right. i can manipulate google media bot -- i can want them to visit me whenever i want, but i stopped doing so because it take too much bandwidth, and my content is pretty statis -- only few changes per week.

mediabot often visit the new page 1-5 seconds after the first hit. it was 2-3 minutes months ago. new ads will not show on main direct such as xxxx/ but will show on xxx/yyyy.htm xxxx/ will take manual review in most cases.

qll, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  5. dhruv

dhruv Peon

Best Answers:
    qll, how can you manipulate the google mediabot

dhruv, Sep 14, 2004 IP