1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is my forum looking? Need your feed back.

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by umlove, Jun 4, 2011.

Hello guys. I have been a running a forum for the last four months. Not getting members. Now I have decided it to make a free advertising portal. Which I have changed you can see buy & sell area. I am so confused and worried. I don't know when it will become a good forum. If you analyze any mistake, let me know. I have started a earning program to impress visitors. What do you think? How long it will be lasting? http://smartzclub.com/showthread.php/1199-sMarTz-cLuB-Earning-Program

umlove, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  2. Gwuin

Gwuin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey bro, can u give me the product or the way that make you send the confirmation code before allowing to register?
    cause i got tired of spams and ppl who use not valide email

Gwuin, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  3. umlove

umlove Active Member

Best Answers:
    How to send you the product? Please feed back me on my thread. The product name is "Verify Email before registration"

umlove, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  4. Gwuin

Gwuin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and yeah about your forum, yup it look nice, nice name, only neeed some actives members, and some unique articles, as i saw most threads are in islam forum
    so u need to feel up the other forums too

Gwuin, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  5. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really love your forum. I've been running forums myself, and only got 10 registered members in about 10 months. I think it's good, because you don't need quantity members, rather quality/user generated content posters.

farasens, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  6. drivemecrzy

drivemecrzy Peon

Best Answers:
    I can see that your forum has more than 700 threads and 60+ active members, it's cool and hope your forum can grown bigger.

drivemecrzy, Jun 4, 2011 IP