1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is my blog violating Google Policies

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Nyona Matende, Dec 24, 2013.

I have a one and a half month old blog and I have used it to try and create an adsense account but Google says that my blog violates its policies. All the content on the blog is well researched and unique. Could there be other factors I need to check?

Nyona Matende, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you from one of the specific countries listed that have to wait until sites are 6 months old before applying?

What is the URL?

Agent000, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  3. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Please provide the url so that i can take a closer look about what's actually wrong.

sarah_23, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  4. Nyona Matende

Nyona Matende Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your desire to help. Here is the link http://www.sboj.biz/

Nyona Matende, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  5. Ermolaos

Ermolaos Member

Best Answers:
    i think problem is your middle slider ad....

Ermolaos, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  6. Nyona Matende

Nyona Matende Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, I just added it recently. But my blog is still young and I don't get significant traffic from search Engines. could that be a problem

7. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry i just got your issue detected. Look according to google adsense policy broken link, incomplete website, incomplete sections, cookie policy, privacy policy , terms of use should be there. your website is incomplete to publish ads. As i see most of the section don't have sufficient articles. It happen to be couple of years ago when i was too much excited for started earning at home. (Lol)... Complete your site with proper documentations and contents, wait for some time. Then reapply. Remember content is the king. Write quality content, it will get approved for sure. My best wishes for your blog.

8. Nyona Matende

Nyona Matende Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for that info. I will write articles for all sections and add other things you have mentioned there then try to apply again.

9. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And please make sure you don't do it in hurry. Take some time and make things properly. It will sure help you to success. God bless.

10. Nyona Matende

Nyona Matende Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I will take my time to make sure everything is done correctly. Thanks and be blessed too

11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    The site will never get Adsense. Just another one of a zillion useless tech blogs that just parrots what is on a zillion other sites and adds nothing unique or compelling.

Agent000, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  12. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm i can show you those zillion website that doing same and running efficiently adsense. It does not make sense. It's just because his website is incomplete, once its complete he will surely get an approved account. No one can just as he just started. He may take this to next level who knows.

13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    OK then; believe that if you want to. Google has rejected the site with "does not apply with Google's policies" - that is basically Google's polite way of telling you that the site sucks. The site will never get Adsense.

Agent000, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  14. Nyona Matende

Nyona Matende Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agent000 a site is judged by its ability to attract traffic and adherence to quality guidelines. What makes you think that things posted on news sites reach everyone. That's why you have a Many news channels on your TV airing same things, advertising and getting paid. What you see on Fox News is the same thing you see on CNN.
    Are you sure the kind of work you do is completely unique to you?
    Provided the content isn't plagiarized and attracts traffic, then Google have no otherwise. Start your own adsense and reject the Zillions as you put them. Nobody asked for your negative opinion. There is space and chance for everyone who puts effort in what they are doing.

Nyona Matende, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  15. Agent000

Best Answers:
    When Google say: "site does not comply with Google policies" ... that is there polite way of telling you that your site sucks. It does. That is why you were rejected. You can try and rationalize or argue this whichever way you like. Google has made its decision. You can do whatever you like to the site (eg follow all the other advice in this thread) and apply as many times as you like, you will still get rejected with "site does not comply with Google policies"

BTW, traffic has NOTHING to do with getting approved.

Agent000, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  16. Nyona Matende

Nyona Matende Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is Google to you? a God? rejection from Google does not mean life stops for me as reflected in your tone?? Even so, is Google aware that you talking on their behalf in such an authoritative manner? If you really understand how the internet works,then you need to answer this, is Google the only guarantor of online revenue inflows?
    I really don't know what motivates that kind of ego. Do you own a tech blog or what? I tend to think its just a misplaced sense of entitlement. You might be a voice on this forum but you certainly don't matter beyond "the small virtual world" you think you are an authority. Are you anything in the real world by the way?

Look for people within your society and display your arrogance on them. Clearly, I'm not in your sphere of influence from any angle (geographically, intellectually, and even morally). You seem to be the kind of people whose only achievement is being born in a developed country.
    The world has more than 7 billion souls and for your arrogance, you are not fit to advise on any issue.
    So don't advise me!

Nyona Matende, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  17. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can bet on that, just please let him complete all his section by putting proper contents and articles and allow him a week or two to reapply. he will surely get approved. And please don't fight like that. The issues is not that big to fight over (LOL). And i am sorry if i hurt any one by my words or suggestions.

sarah_23, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  18. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You must be deluded to think that i speak on behalf of Google!
    Of course not! There are a zillion alternatives to adsense.
    What would you rather I do: Tell you the truth that the site sucks and is not going to get adsense, or lie and tell you your site is the greatest thing since sliced bread and Google made a mistake!

If you do not want to believe me, then:
    1) Keep applying and Google will keep rejecting you
    2) Go over to Google's own Adsense help group and ask there about your site: https://productforums.google.com/fo...e/i-dont-yet-have-an-account-getting-approved ... and the experts there will tell you the same thing.

I am not the one you need to argue with or convince. Google have already decided.

Agent000, Mar 31, 2014 IP