1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How in the world do you do write full-time?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by internetauthor, Sep 4, 2007.

1. chilove

chilove Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is awesome. I can't wait to get to that point! I typed for about five hours straight last night and am feeling it today!

chilove, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  2. musicalzoo

musicalzoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I write full time, but have a 17 month old, so I'm up and down all day long...lol
    It's not as bad when my 9 year old is not in school, because she does a pretty good job of entertaining him, but I've definitely noticed her absence since school started!

What I've noticed is soreness on my inside elbow- I don't usually notice it until I lay down at night.

As for living off of your income - definitely setting your rates correctly and establishing reliable consistent clients!

musicalzoo, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  3. KNEB

KNEB Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    It depends on your interest. I have a close friend and he is full time blogger and dont want to do any other works :) He earns more than a normal worker in a factory !!!
    Cheeeeeeeeeers

KNEB, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. grandaddy

grandaddy Peon

Best Answers:
    After you do it for some time, your body just adapts. The calluses prove it.

grandaddy, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  5. Ankur Sharma

Ankur Sharma Peon

Best Answers:
    go for sales letter . This is the easiest way to get more money . As conversion rate greatly depend upon sales letter . Webmasters will pay you high for good sales letter . On of my friend charge $5k per sales letter .

You can also become Internet marketer . Write an ebook how to get more clients . Sell it . You will make good amount of money . You can also search for tiffany dows' ebook on this . She is top writer and use to earn his living online , by just writing online.

Hope this helps

Ankur Sharma, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  6. m38967

m38967 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my biggest pain in the butt with writing and pc work, is my butt. lol. from sitting too long or too much, and i just recently got me a new chair, not a fancy pricey one but a better one than i previously had. i try to vary it up but am starting to see effects on my body. i use to be more active like playing tennis and walking, and have become a bit more sedentary within the last year or so, and i can notice a difference. i need to get moving and active and get some blood pumping. i have set a date for tommorrow nite for some tennis. yippee. i'll probably last 1/2 an hour, but oh well. it will still be fun and good for me and with time my endurance will build up again.

i blog daily and write over 40 posts a week, every week, and know thats alot. so im looking to make some physically oriented changes to cope.

m38967, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  7. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, being active can definitely help with some of the physical issues of being behind a computer for insane hours. Something else that's helped me a lot (I used to get back pain) is to simply prop up a pillow behind your back. I find that most office chairs just aren't well-suited for the back; even some of the ergonomic ones I've tried in the past. Drink enough water to stay alert mentally. Keep yourself in a decent position. Take breaks and stretch if you need to. Don't neglect getting some exercise. Those few things can do wonders for improving your productivity and more importantly your comfort while you're working and typing a lot.

jhmattern, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  8. LayLifeScience

LayLifeScience Peon

Best Answers:
    As for me, right now, it's my back which ails me. I have scoliosis and though the doctor said it's not so bad as to require a body brace, my back still hurts when I have to spend more than eight hours working.

LayLifeScience, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  9. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    You know, I'm glad I'm not alone. I thought maybe I was the only one for whom long hours typing takes a toll. :)

Rebecca

internetauthor, Sep 13, 2007 IP