1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I Went From $7/month to 13'000/month.. =SECOND MONTH

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Brown786, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello, well lets start from the basics; my name is Brown, also known in the underground as netRIDER, 17, I currently am resided in Toronto, Ontario and currently entering my final year in high-school. I had a part-time job at footlocker, but after about two months of adsense, i decided to quit. Yes, I know that im only 17 and quitting footlocker is not a big step, but in my father's and my eyes, its a huge one!

Okay well, I started out with adsense on the 5th of July 2OO6, and from there I knew that my career would be to exploit the internet market as I am in love with the internet, as I am a holder of a level 4 CCNA certificate. As I noticed the Adsense forum, I quickly fell in love with the material and the system G offers.

So, I tested the system with my very first site, and I admit it was made just for adsense (MFA), it was called, Answers. The first time I uploaded the ads on the site I was excited but it never compared to my first click I made on the site! loll you would not believe how quickly i ran to my parents and told them, they laughed because it was a little more or less than a dollar, and in the Adsense world thats above normal but to the outsiders, its a joke!

So, as the week progressed my revenue for Answers was only, $7.25, and I thought okay, i need to get involved into Adsense, because if one can get $7, for a site that only had 300 hits in one week, than ANYTHING is possible in this world of Adsense!

This is where I started to research the market, search engine algos, links and other techniques/ procedures. This is where I started to read, literally, 16+ hours a day, no joke, my friends would call and I'd say im working or im busy, and sometimes I would go 3-4 days without sleeping!

After a good 2 weeks of SOLID cramming, I learned what i needed to, to tap into the market. So i found a good solid niche that would always be around, and in demand no matter the competition. So i didnt hesitate, i poured money into the invest, and not a lot, only about $150 for a one year deal with Dreamhost. But, I didnt stop there, I researched another niche because one always needs a backup, you cant put all your eggs in one basket so to speak so I created another site, and another and another, and by the end of 2 more weeks I had 9 sites published on the web! My father told me that this was a waste of time, and to pursue highschool more, but I knew that Adsense would pay off! lol was i RIGHT!!!!

Okay, this is the best day of my life when i woke up one day and noticed that one of my sites had a little under 4'100 UNIQUES!!! loll and my other had a little under 3'000, and my others were hitting a little more than a few hundread, but one was not even hitting double digits, but hey WHO CARES! loll i was making more than 10'000 uniques a DAY, i never believed i could achieve this, but I kind of did with the market i tapped into. But this didnt come from being lazy, i managed to bring my serps quite high, and i was able to create solid content surrounding my keywords.

Nowwww i was extremely happy, and i got even more happy when i saw the revenue all the sites had been hitting, that ONE DAY made me $1'100CDN!!! ONE EFFING DAY, I swear to God, lol i never did so much praying in my entire lifee, and when i showed my parents they were so effing proud they didnt even believe me at first!!!

By the end of the seven days, i had a little over $6'000!! now i have been creating three more sites; a news portal site, a home decorating site, and a international review site, and hopefully i will see a growth!!

Now by the end of the month of August, I had $13'701 and some change now i will be waiting for my first cheque from G this month!!!!!!!

Now before I get to what tools, and steps and procedures i toke i would like to thank some of the people whos stories motivated me;
    Shoemoney, Shawn, and im sorry i forgot your name, but its a person who made $20'000 in one day!!! These stories made me believe that it CAN be done, and I AM living proof because when i was like many of you, i believed that it could, but i just cant, but honestly just DONT GIVE UP!!!!

Okay now here comes the list... okay well i used many resources in my life with my journey and let me first start off by saying, the BEST tool i used was the SEARCH button on the top of the site!!!!
    Some others:
    Adsense MFA Block List
    Great Website Design Scripts!
    SEO Administrator: this program is great for finding keyword suggestions, link popularity, compares markets, finds pr of sites, links of competition, and many manyyy other tools
    Forex Affiliate
    More Niche Affiliate
    Search Feed Affiliate
    Adbrite
    Sell/ Buy Text links
    Banner Rotater

Now, these are the main stream programs that I have used, I also have created some programs that have helped my a lot, but I will sadly not be releasing them for obvious reasons... but for the procedures this is exactly what i did..

• Signed up with G
    • Created First MFA for Test Run
    • tried all basics on it, i.e. backlinking, seo (regretably black to test)
    • placed G ads on some high targetted areas of site
    • moved ads around every other day to keep the daily viewer on its feet
    • changed blending to blend in perfect to stand out like black on white
    • learned search engine algos to know how they work, because if you dont put in the time, than dont bother!
    • NEVER gave up, trust me its worth it in the end, im not saying dont sleep for days, but have some stamina! and dont forget to go do what you must to keep your mind off work
    • learn to network yourselves with other webmasters, this seems hard, but it really really isn't, just aslong as your site is noticed by them
    • learn from them, this could only take a few hours, they have a lot of experience and SOME are willing to share
    • bought and sold text links
    • installed a script rotater
    • created 9 other sites in a matter of a few weeks
    • pitched in TONS of hours on each
    • studied each sites market, but since it was only TWO markets but NINE sites, my chances grew
    • dont be discouraged by site age, competition or first day or first week stats
    • MARKET MARKET MARKET.. ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE..
    • placed in directories (atleast a few THOUSAND! yes THOUSANDS!), (a script i have created)
    • add something to draw people, something unique.. or something normal, like a free subscription, programs, advice, one on one help etc etc
    • watch demography of IPs that have entered, study them, why do THEY come but not anyone else?? --- ask yourself...
    • study when people come on to the site.. the peak and the dead zone..
    • find out where people click.. ie which ads.. target that ad by making it stand out or by blending it, review stats an so on
    • ADD content DAILY!
    • write TONSSSSSSSSS of articles and send them to sites that have a high PR with a link back to your site/s
    • create unique content surrounding keywords
    • MANAGE your MONEY!!!!! even if its only $10.. know when you should use it and where.. use excel
    • NEVER get friends or family to click on your ads... its tempting but NEVER pays off
    • search forums of MANY forums.. but dont forget to ask questions because one MUST ask even if its a stupid question, just as long it hasnt been answered
    • STUDY THE INTERNET!!!! ie ports, isps, tcp/ip, networks, topologies, security etc
    • know your competition.. study EVERYTHING about them and ask why are they higher than me.. and exploit THERE weaknesses and advertise YOUR STRENGTHS to your viewers.. lol but dont do it directly
    • SPEND MONEY WISELY.. haha im still waiting for my money :( :) :D

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!! and GOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Brown786, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  2. Muqadas.Wattoo

Muqadas.Wattoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You rocks man...

Can you show us your google stats?

Muqadas.Wattoo, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  3. blackpudding

blackpudding Peon

Best Answers:
    And you managed to do all that research, studying, article writing, coding and seo for 9 sites since July? I feel tired just thinking about it :(

Cheers
    BP

blackpudding, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I have a question about banner rotation. Can this script (quoted from quirksmode) rotate affiliate banners?

I'll explain the question. If I have say 10 affiliate banners, each with there own hyperlink with each with my affiliate id. Can this rotator script rotate the ten banners so if anyone clicks on on it will take them to the affiliate site for that particular banner showing at that time?

I hope you understand what I am after?

BTW. Love the post. Hope it's true for you.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  5. roflux

roflux Peon

Best Answers:
    oh man im so jealous, congrats!

roflux, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  6. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yah me too... hope to copy your techniques :)

PinoyIto, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  7. DomainDomain

DomainDomain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey well done man, its good to hear hard work paying off.

DomainDomain, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  8. SharmCos

SharmCos Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW! :eek: This is one amazing success story!

Congratulations dude. Hope to hear more from you :)

SharmCos, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  9. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    care to share your auto directory submitter :)

PinoyIto, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  10. robzilla

robzilla Peon

Best Answers:
    - "STUDY THE INTERNET!!!! ie ports, isps, tcp/ip, networks, topologies, security etc"
    - "learned search engine algos to know how they work, because if you dont put in the time, than dont bother!"
    - "changed blending to blend in perfect to stand out like black on white"
    - "sometimes I would go 3-4 days without sleeping!"
    - "moved ads around every other day to keep the daily viewer on its feet"
    - "created 9 other sites in a matter of a few weeks"

Your greedy scheme makes me sick (quite frankly, I'm not even buying it), but thanks for the laughs. Even funnier (bizarre, really - or frightening) how this is apparently an inspiration ("success story") to others.

robzilla, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  11. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Wait - Hold the Horses.........

He forgot to mention, How he managed a Red rep on dp ...:eek:

sundaybrew, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  12. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Is this another thread done to recreate the interest from yesterday's popular thread.

qwestcommunications, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  13. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    By the way how you get an adsense account, does the age to be accepted in adsense lowered?

PinoyIto, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  14. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He might have signed up under his parent's name most probably:)
    BTW, did this guy use methods which should NOT have been used?? If what the above post gives an indication, G might have some issues:rolleyes:

gr8liverpoolfan, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  15. crowebmaster

crowebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont believe that someonecan make that much traffic in that short time ,it doesnt go that way,
    This are all new sites they go first to sandbox,and articles submisions i don"t now how they are good but they can"t bring that much traffic i you only
    invest in hosting and domain,
    don"t now but i can"t believe in this story

crowebmaster, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  16. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:

good question :)

any answer mr 17 year old guy ?

commandos, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  17. Tarakan

Tarakan Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don believe this story also... search engine rankings WILL NEVER be that fast in just 1-2 months to reach global audience... remember google or yahoo has got many many servers in other coutries to cache ur website from their index servers... it takes months and some even a year to reach all and to rank high.... basically i think it is a made up story unless.. i don buy it...not even giving me the motivation.. im happy with whta i m earning now and continue to work on it more .. anyway thanks for some of the tips... i will not cram up my mind like u.. instead i will do things my way... slow but consistent will pay u much better than a huge crammed up over a short period of time..

Tarakan, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  18. fablex

fablex Peon

Best Answers:
    it is possible if you're from outside the US. You dont have to fill in any tax stuff then, so they dont get to check your age and everything. Since he said CDN, i guess he is from Canada, so he doesnt had to fill it in. At least, thats how it works in holland.

fablex, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  19. mcyates

mcyates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only make about $10 per week with my site. I would love to make more. I just need more unique visitors.

mcyates, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  20. daboss

daboss Guest

Best Answers:
    exactly my thoughts... i won't say that he's lying but the story does sound a little too far-fatched. if only things were so easy... how much time do you put in a day into your sites? 25 hours? ;)

daboss, Sep 2, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.