1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I started Making $4 a day In 30 days With adsense On Just One site!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sundaybrew, Apr 4, 2007.

Yes - You read right.

I did a test on a new site for the last 30 days, to see if I could make a new site, make $4 a day with some simple steps

URL: who cares, just follow instructions below, Can't hurt its free advice right?

Proof: Think I am lying? Why?, I am not selling anything....fine just leave this thread now, bookmark it , so in thirty days from now when you are still having trouble you can re think about this thread and take my advice.

Step One:

Buy your domain, set up your site, get out notepad, Pick your topic

Step Two:

Buy 2 Pr6 links, related to your content ( Monthly or yearly )

Step Three:

Stay off digital Point for 6 hours a day ( Really Important Step )

Step Four:

Write as many articles as you can in that six hours, and publish them on your site.

Side Note One:

Don't reply back with bullshit excuses like " I don't know how to write"

It amazes me how so many people say that yet, They have 3000 posts on dp.....Just think if all that text was on your site......you would have search results.....

Side Note Two:

Yes, This will work. Log off now from dp, and try it for 30 days.

You will see that this really works

Side Note Three:

If you don't believe me then fine,, keep reading these Threads and thinking...I wish my site was making that...

Or

Go into the b/s/t and buy some worthless " MAKE $$ ebook"

The choice is yours, This is my test and it worked.....

Hope this helps

sundaybrew, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  2. tdotn

tdotn Peon

Best Answers:
    hhmm, if that is ideal for you then congrats, but my calculation is your working 6 hrs a day for $4 a day :) - 2 PR6 links would cost you more than your $4 a day earning.

But i have no doubt your method will work, put in the effort and it'll pay off, with 6 hours a day, you should make a whole heap more than that, it's no secret or trick, its a rule.

I put out 3 hours 2 days ago to create a site, it's already made close to $10 - thats just a start until I get more traffic, but I didnt put that 3 hours just to make the site and leave it there, im going to be building on it.

The bottom line, put in the effort, and the rewards will come. If you think and look hard enough, you will find something to create

tdotn, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  3. pete38

pete38 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow 66 cent / Hour.
    Ballinnnn!

pete38, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  4. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Actually

2 PR6 links = $20 each = $40 Month

$4.00 a day x 30 days = $120.00

Side Note:

Many people work for 10 hours a day and make $0

Side Note two:

Thats just in thirty days :), over time it will make more

Oh and btw, this isn't my only site :)

5. netmaster123

netmaster123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that he means that for one day spend 6 hours writing content, not write content for 6 hours every day.

netmaster123, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  6. pete38

pete38 Peon

Best Answers:

Slaves don't count.

pete38, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  7. bacanze

bacanze Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice advice, think about it, stay off DP, follow the steps, build 5 sites etc = $20 per day, which would probably increase each day, I cant see any disadvantages.

I spend hours on the Internet doing nothing, if your soo money hungry, then get a 9 - 5 job then.

bacanze, Apr 4, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  8. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Ok - I guess people rather trash the thread....

Thats cool - Good luck on your endeavors :)

9. tdotn

tdotn Peon

Best Answers:
    well, if thats what he meant then it paid off. but from his exact words, it's "6 hours a day"

anyway, 2PR6 links for $20 each, im not sure the quality of that site is going to help yours much, is good quality or enough traffic to send you some traffic (remember, you get what you pay for)

tdotn, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  10. bacanze

bacanze Peon

Best Answers:
    Slaves earn something, not nothing.

ps. dont start flaming please.

bacanze, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  11. tdotn

tdotn Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, people are reasoning with you. who spends 6 hours a day on DP ? your telling people to work 6 hours a day for $4 - c'mon, Macdonald pays better than that.

tdotn, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  12. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    SBrew has a point: WRITE GOOD CONTENT FOR YOUR SITE, and dont waste (too much) time here at DP complaining, BSing or trying to run-up your post count....
    i pretty-much followed your roadmap when i started my site - but it took about 2 months (i spent a few hours at DP.. ) . but a few months after that it was booming..
    original content is king; spend your time writing and doing 'creating marketing' and it will pay off..
    (now excuse me while i go do something more productive!)

Tearabite, Apr 4, 2007 IP
    thedark and sundaybrew like this.
  13. bacanze

bacanze Peon

Best Answers:
    Surely its not per day, Spend 6 hours writing then publish, end.

bacanze, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  14. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Right....exactly

Oh and who spends 6 hours a day On dp.....YOU would be surprised....

People spend way more that that on dp :)

jhmattern likes this.
  15. uzair

uzair Peon

Best Answers:
    actually, i agree about not to stay for a long time at DP but if is to gain knowledge from other,that really don't eat my time since i got manyyyyy info here.Congratz for you.Hard work= wealth.

p/s: i had $ 40 a day from my work as Account Manager for my own retail grocery store and $4571.42 average of my net from my business a month and i'm new in online business.But,it takes a lot of hard work and i only got 3-4 hours sleep and you know how pain is it.But,that is another story.

If there is anyone could make the breakthrough,why don't I get it too.:)

uzair, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  16. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    recently i created a blog at blogger, computer related and i wrote about 5 articles for it. I submitted articles to digg, didn't get popular, then submitted to five article directories. few days later backlinks started to appear, and i received some traffic from google for queries matching sentences from my articles, not too much traffic, about 100 uniques/day, and i didn't brought any links. I don't know exactly how much i'm getting from those 100 visits/day, but i hope more traffic will come, as backlinks will come. I wrote those articles for relaxation, because i liked what i wrote about.

I think this thread author tried to tell us that reading and posting on webmaster forums too many hours every day is useless, and we can use that time better. From this forum we can get good information, but here are too many posts on the same topic, with the same message for us, and we should read only what is important.

thedark, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  17. evossman

evossman Peon

Best Answers:
    good points sundaybrew, sometimes it's just refreshing to hear that all this work pays off. Thanks!

I'm currently working on building links and have now started to pay bloggers to blog for my blog network. Having them regularly blog has helped tons. Now I just have to try and get the blogs to earn more so I can hire more.

As for
    You gotta admit that was humorous. :) I laughed.

But, now that you put in all that effort, chances are you can either stop writing and still make decent money, sell the site and make decent money since you have proof of earnings, or hire someone to write once a day and let it go on autopilot (or work on more SEO for it).

Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragment.

evossman, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  18. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    No....I showed you some easy steps to make money......

The thread wasn't about spending time in webmaster forums.......

19. vito

vito Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. DP is a great forum and is chockful of useful info. However, we all need to know where to draw the line. After you read, read and read some more, provided you took notes and actually extracted the good info, you are now empowered to go it alone. Take the knowledge you have acquired and apply it to your own sites.

After a certain point, you need to "put the knowledge into action". What I find is that far too many people spend countless hours on the forum "interacting", "socializing", "complaining", etc., but do not seem to know how to take their acquired knowledge and actually put it to action.

Vito

vito, Apr 4, 2007 IP
    thedark likes this.
  20. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good points, but I felt compelled to comment on this one :) Considering the quality of some of the posts....(some of my less than stellar gems included :)...I'm not sure how much the 'content' would help other than by sheer volume of pages.

Looks like I need to make more use of my PR6/7 sites that I've got floating around. Too bad I can't link to my personal sites from my work ones! :( Hmmm, gonna have to think about that one!

Adpubster, Apr 4, 2007 IP