1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I Reached $500 Per month

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by telmakete, Nov 18, 2008.

hi there,

here is the details how i reached $500 per month from $30 Per month. remember it will not happen with in a night, It require time and strugle,
    1 - Start from blogger and then register other domains and place ads there
    2 - Continue Posting on daily Bases.
    3 - Register more sites and blogs.
    4 - Do strugle for Traffic.
    5 - Moniter your sites and blogs and remove un necessary links.

Doesnt matter what color you are using for your ads because now a days mostly people know that they are clicking on ads thats why i m also using different color.

Hope this will Help You.

telmakete, Nov 18, 2008 IP
    H3llas likes this.
  2. ajeeyunz

ajeeyunz Banned

Best Answers:
    can I ask you how to get your traffic ? :)

ajeeyunz, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  3. b0sAnChE

b0sAnChE Member

Best Answers:
    his way - more sites - more impressions = more cliks and that's = more revenue.

It's only one way to make good profit with adsense. congrats and move on.

b0sAnChE, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  4. grgnng

grgnng Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is agreat information on google adsense, on how you reach $500 a month, getting traffic is the most difficult part of all. Are you subscribe only in one forum

grgnng, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  5. dasanthony

dasanthony Peon

Best Answers:
    There rules you mentioned, is universal rules - everyone know these. However, it's not easy anymore. In this month, up to this moment I've managed to earn $339.49 in 19 days!

dasanthony, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  6. solutions4u

solutions4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How backlinks play role in adsense. Do you have any idea about it

solutions4u, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  7. config_error

config_error Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice info..the key to adsense is traffic and ads placement..with good content and keywords..

config_error, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  8. skatensx

skatensx Member

Best Answers:
    traffic, traffic, traffic that is how you get $500+ a month

skatensx, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  9. eljaholic

eljaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    we certainly need trafic.. any tips on trafic guys?

eljaholic, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  10. ajeeyunz

ajeeyunz Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah, I asked a tips to get traffic, and the people keep telling that traffic is important.

ajeeyunz, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  11. sekr1

sekr1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Soon I will be crossing that milestone as well. It took me some more than a year. But that's not a year off full-time work on the site. I only work on it after hours, and left it aside for some months.
    time for me to share some of my experiences with the Forum, which helped me a lot to achieve this level. Therefore I would like all the regular quality posters.

My advice is:
    1. Add content (regularly)
    2. Add content (new content)
    3. Add content (quality and funny content).
    4. Build some links from on-topic forums and use your keywords in those links.
    5. Maximize CTR by using the grand rectangle and removing Adsense from pages that show PSA's.
    6. Make static pages.

By adding content and links you will get a decent ranking in Google and thus the visitors. A high CTR will give you clicks and a great CPC.

But my most important advice is: better spend half an hour on content writing than half an hour staring at stats who will be different tomorrow anyway....

Thank you guys for all the support and keep on the good work! When i reach the 1000$ barrier i'll start donating to Bred Tabke!

sekr1, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  12. huyhoa

huyhoa Active Member

Best Answers:
    traffic is importal but nich also, with same traffic, you can earn more 2 or 3 even 4,5 times better if at hight nich

huyhoa, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  13. AndrewMaclean

AndrewMaclean Peon

Best Answers:
    Your methods are used by lots of people. I think the most important is the niche you're using :)

AndrewMaclean, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  14. certifypers

certifypers Member

Best Answers:
    That's a great earning you have there! The key to all this is always SEO & as others are saying here, your target niche. If your niche is timely, relevant and possesses quality for your visitors to come back it will naturally cause traffic. But of course your sites should be optimized to make it more visible and rank high. You will more appreciate your earnings guys, if you have lesser expense in the process. :)

certifypers, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  15. blackhat33

blackhat33 Banned

Best Answers:
    10 Ways To More Website Traffic
    Every website needs more traffic. This traffic needs to be as targeted as possible to the site you are promoting, whether it is your own web site or an affiliate program. This is the lifeblood of the business. No traffic - No business, More traffic - More sales
    The question is - How do you get this highly targeted web site traffic.
    I will list some of the most popular methods.
    Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
    Of all the pay per click search engines, Google Adwords is the largest and most popular.
    This method, when done correctly, will increase your exposure, and give fast results. You must keep up to date with Google's rules, so be sure to read them. You pay a one off fee when you register and set up your campaign. You can have your campaign up and running in minutes. There is a minimum bid, but of course you will have to pay more than this. But the beauty of Adwords is you can set a daily budget of how much you are willing to spend.
    You can create as many campaigns as you want, and then test your ads (changing the headline for example).
    Google provide tools to help you with your campaigns, and have exellent tutorials that walk you through everything from signing up to creating your Adwords campaigns.
    Link popularity
    This is achieved when other sites have links to your site. If a high traffic site has links, the search engines perceive both sites must be popular. The important thing is to have quality web sites linking back to your site.
    Why should anyone want to link to your site? If you have quality content, this adds perceived value and makes your site popular, so others will want to link to you.The type of content could be:
    Free downloads
    Free reports, articles, ezine or newsletter
    Video
    Links to other good sites
    Reciprocal Links
    This is where you exchange links with other quality sites. You can create a links page on your site. This create a resource that visitors will want to return to. Find quality (there's that word again) web sites related to your subject and contact the webmaster about exchanging links.
    Ezine advertising
    Most ezines accept advertising. Ezines are online or email newsletters. They are used to build a relationship between a webmaster and a web site visitor, with news, updates, special offers etc. But as always they should have quality content. You place an ad in ezines that are highly targeted towards your niche. Prices depend on the ezine, and also the position of the ad. The most expensive is the solo ad, where yours is the only ad.
    Article Submissions
    Submitting articles is a great way to build back links and web site visitors. Your articles can become 'viral' when others want to re-publish them on their sites, or use them in their newsletters and ezines. You include links to your site in the author resource box offering more free information. The resource box is your chance to convince the reader to visit your web site.
    Two of the most popular places to post your articles are http://www.goarticles.com/ and http://www.EzineArticles.com.
    Forum Posting
    In order to be successful using forums there are some things that are required. Do Your Homework: Prior to joining any forum, you must do some research. Join relevant forums that are in some way related to the promotion's primary sales market. Choose popular forums. There is no point in wasting your time and energy on forums that few members and few posts. Page raking and the amount of active members are two good ways to check for this. Choose forums that allow sig tags. Read the rules before joining and pay attention to them.
    You've Joined: now what?
    Keep your sig tag short and update it regularly. The ideal thing is to limit yourself to one link, preferably to your main website. Never create posts that are nothing more than an advertisement. This is a universal rule. At best this kind of post will be deleted by the monitors, at worst, you will be banned. Be an active member on the forum. Plan to spend at least an hour each day there. Get to know the users. Iintroduce yourself with intelligent questions depending upon the forum's topic.
    Use Your Sig file to the best advantage and within the rules. Some Forums have places where you can advertise and give special deals to members.
    Social Bookmarking
    In a social bookmarking system, users store lists of Internet resources that they find useful. These lists are both accessible to the public or a specific network, and other people with similar interests can view the links by category, tags, or even randomly. Some allow for privacy on a per-bookmark basis.
    Social Bookmarking can bring immediate traffic to your website, as web 2.0 community websites such as Technorati, Digg, Reddit and Tailrank provide almost immediate information on various topics. These type of Bookmarking sites index and categorize content usually faster than the major search engines. People looking for the latest information on certain topics usually refer to these types of services.
    Bookmarking Accounts to check out:
    http://digg.com/
    http://technorati.com/
    You can increase your Bookmarking using the free submission site http://www.OnlyWire.com to bookmark many accounts at once. When you signup to OnlyWire.com you can use many bookmark accounts and with one simple procedure bookmark your blog post to all your accounts at once.
    OnlyWire.com interfaces with:
    Backflip
    Bibsonomy
    Blinklist
    Blogmemes
    Blue Dot
    de.lirio.us
    del.icio.us
    Diigo
    Furl
    Jots
    Linkroll
    Looklater
    ma.gnolia
    Markaboo
    Rawsugar
    Shadows
    Simpy
    Spurl
    Wink
    If you don't have a Bookmark Account for the ones listed go and sign up.
    Viral Traffic using free reports - ebooks etc.
    Directory Submissions
    Submit your website url's to the search engines Google, Yahoo, MSN.
    Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
    Search Engine Optimization, (SEO), is making web pages attractive to the search engines. The better optimized your web page is, the higher a ranking it will achieve in the search engines. Most people searching the internet only look at the first couple of search results.
    So optimizing for the search engines focuses on techniques such as making sure that each web page is using the appropriate title tags and meta tags, and that the keyword or key phrases for the particular pages are distributed throughout the content. Search engines find and catalog web pages using spidering software.
    These are just a few ways to get more web site traffic.

blackhat33, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  16. blackhat33

blackhat33 Banned

Best Answers:
    You're right but the niche without content is nothing!
    Good content will generate the traffic, with a little help. See above.

blackhat33, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  17. Steupz

Steupz Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats to you; that's about the best I say after reading this

Steupz, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  18. AdSenseLand

AdSenseLand Peon

Best Answers:
    This one took me a while to figure out. Although I just remove ads from pages (as opposed to the whole page) that don't perform well (we're talking very low CTR over a period of months AND after multiple attempts to optimize ads). Leave the pages though, the last thing to do is remove content.

AdSenseLand, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  19. ganeshkgiri

ganeshkgiri Active Member

Best Answers:
    people are fighting to make 500$ per month but for me 100$ also enough.i m fighting to make 3$ per day but still i m not getting 1/2 $ .so i m up set with this

ganeshkgiri, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  20. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you only using Adsense?
    Try to sell banners too and do some link sales :)

Greetz

Aquarezz, Nov 26, 2008 IP