1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I Promote Clickbank Products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Jerlene.net, Nov 16, 2010.

Just a little something I wrote up and thought I'd share with you guys. I usually turn this kind of stuff into ebooks but I decided to be nice and crack it out with a few paragraphs.

Clickbank products aren't the easiest things in the world to convert so I'm going to help you guys out by letting you know how I promote those products. You will see your hops increase dramatically and hopefully you'll get some conversions out of it.

The first thing you need to do is sign into Clickbank and go to the marketplace to find products that you want to promote. Facebook is becoming more and more popular by the minute so I would start with those. If they don't convert well for you, try my tactics on other products that you think will sell better.

People who use Facebook usually play the games or use an app that requires you to play certain games in order to "unlock" something in the app. So start by browsing the Clickbank marketplace for Facebook game products. If all else fails, just search for the two most popular games on Facebook - Mafia Wars and Farmville. For me, Mafia Wars converts better. The product that converts the best for me would be Mafia Wars Annihilation. Go to the marketplace and search for it. Now that you have your product chosen, get the promotion link/your affiliate link. Copy and paste it into Notepad for easy access.

For the next part, you are going to need a Twitter account that has at least 50 followers. You yourself are not going to be using Twitter to promote the product(s) so 50 followers is sufficient. If you don't have a Twitter account with at least 50 followers just go to NamePros.com and under NP$ Incentives start a thread asking for followers. It's a quick, easy and free way to get some followers. Once you have your Twitter account ready, go to retweet.it. This site allows you to get free retweets, all you have to do is tweet the messages on the homepage to get credits. They also give you the option to buy credits but it really isn't necessary. That's a lot of retweets for just one of two products and you don't want to put all of your eggs into one basket. If you're promoting a bunch of products it would be a good option. So once you get at least 20 credits or so, go to Notepad, where you copied your Clickbank affiliate link, and copy and paste it into retweet.it under Submit A Message. After that, retweet.it does the rest and you'll get a bunch of retweets for free. That's one way I get my conversions.

Another method of mine is Facebook. I have a fan page with 20k fans and it grows everyday, this is the first place that I start. I take my Clickbank affiliate link and update the fan page with a new status containing my link. Another way I use Facebook to promote Clickbank products, especially the Mafia Wars products, is I go to Groups and search for Mafia Wars groups. I look for all the popular groups, groups with at least 20k members. I post my Clickbank affiliate link to the walls. Make sure you don't overdo it though. Do around 5 every few hours. Facebook is getting pretty strict these days and if they see that you're constantly abusing the wall feature they will block you for hours, sometimes days, from posting on any walls.

That's basically it. I'll be honest and say I'm not one of those people making hundreds a day and thousands a month but I still make money from just using the above methods. I hope it works for you guys as well. GOOD LUCK!:)

Jerlene.net, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  2. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your tips are more suitable for people who haven't made the first sale yet.

lqbk, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  3. Jerlene.net

Jerlene.net Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Me too. It wasn't aimed at pros.

Jerlene.net, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  4. christinejoseph

christinejoseph Peon

Best Answers:
    Really great advice! I never used such beautiful methods for conversion. You have some unique ideas here.

christinejoseph, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  5. Jerlene.net

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much.:) Do you use Clickbank?

6. Lethal Age

Lethal Age Member

Best Answers:
    Great method who wants to start earnings!!!

Lethal Age, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  7. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    What if you are not a big fan of facebook and twitter?

smile633, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  8. Jerlene.net

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you're a fan of making money though.

Sickthing likes this.
  9. vndnbrgj

vndnbrgj Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting.... definitely not what I initially thought you were going to reveal.
    Glad it works for you.
    Seems a little too complicated for me for limited results.
    Thanks for sharing though.

vndnbrgj, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  10. Jerlene.net

Best Answers:
    It's easier than it sounds. Doesn't take much time to implement.

11. ktshoppe

ktshoppe Peon

Best Answers:
    What if you do not have enough facebook fans. Getting twitter 1000 followers may be easy but getting 1000 fans is difficult.

ktshoppe, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  12. nexy

nexy Peon

Best Answers:
    Very basic tips will be useful for newbies

nexy, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  13. christinejoseph

christinejoseph Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahh.. i have used click bank but only for selling software products by making a specific website for that particular product. I didn't work out anymore for click bank referrals program because i had no more idea about that. Now i am glad to find your post. It creates some idea to get earn through referrals.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
    christinejoseph, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  14. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably one of the best answers i have ever seen in this forum :) lol

web_18designer, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  15. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice job man... its very rare for anyone to post actual step by step instructions. Hope you do not get lot of competition due to this. :)

shrkscn, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  16. Jerlene.net

Best Answers:
    Nah, I've kind of stopped this last week. Now I'm just sticking to promoting on my site.

Jerlene.net, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  17. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Did you stop building traffic to your website?

topcash, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  18. edhoyz

edhoyz Member

Best Answers:
    I will try new method ... more and more. Thank you.

edhoyz, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  19. Jerlene.net

Best Answers:
    No I didn't stop getting traffic. I just wanted to try something new. I never stick to one tactic too long.

Jerlene.net, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  20. xTimelinex

xTimelinex Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. Simple,...yet effective methods are always appreciated.

xTimelinex, Nov 18, 2010 IP