1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I make over $100 per day with Craigslist & Fiverr - Free Method

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by vignesh_indigenious, Oct 5, 2012.

1. gilbert90

gilbert90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Risky but sounds cool. Thanks for sharing

gilbert90, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  2. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need to make $100 in one day, and you do not have any list or other type of system in place already, then the best way to make that money would probably be to either borrow it, sell of some of your stuff for cash, or to offer some services such as lawn mowing or dog walking.

If you do not need the money today, then offering services such as writing content or entering data would probably be a good idea.

war_machine, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  3. andlosek

andlosek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah it,s right.But I am ready to take a little risk. No risk no gain.:cool:
    Thanks for the idea.

andlosek, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  4. AnnieLeeLee

AnnieLeeLee Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I've used computers for a long time to earn money and this seems pretty tricky to me. First, you have to get the gig contract, which is nigh near impossible in a big city like NYC or LA because of how many applications they get, then you have to find a reliable contractor on fiverr that fits the exact client specifications... it just seems a little risky and like it could take more time than it looks like.

AnnieLeeLee, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  5. mcfmarketer

mcfmarketer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of people using these types of methods to make money, and most of them claim to be successful. It's just another form of outsourcing. Everyone is doing it these days.

mcfmarketer, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  6. jay77234

jay77234 Peon

Best Answers:
    what are some good sites to find gigs on, other than craigslist?

jay77234, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  7. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This seems to work but I am afraid it ain't easy. Worth trying I guess.

dess71, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  8. indianz

indianz Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice idea i will try it as soon as possible, Thanks!

indianz, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  9. Mustang^Viper

Mustang^Viper Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice idea and tips, seems like it could be very profitable, especially if done on a large scale !!

Mustang^Viper, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  10. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for coming into this thread and trying to hijack it with your crap. BUTT OUT.

PaulSch, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  11. Gianni4284

Gianni4284 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a good idea but I have to agree with @Manoko. I have try 2-3 jobs from fivver like facebook fans and article writing and for the FB fans I have to say they are not active accounts and for the article it wasn't the best you can get. I made the order from top rated fivvers so you always get what you pay for....

Gianni4284, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  12. Brian Stevens

Brian Stevens Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you try it, post a report.I'm courios, if you can make over 50$ per day

Brian Stevens, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  13. jennifr1966

jennifr1966 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good point. Unfortunately, money takes risk, period. Just to walk into a new job takes risk. Especially if you had to buy any new clothes before starting!

jennifr1966, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  14. jennifr1966

jennifr1966 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, so, I have something really important to recommend. What I'm going to suggest WILL COST YOU -- about $40-50, to be exact -- but will offer you a better heads up.
    So, what you should do is go on and - after you've figured out what you want to arbitrage, hire about 8-10 Fiverr businesses, and hire them all for the same job! (If you're considering two different things and don't have enough money to invest, then just go 5 on each.) Let's say that you want to offer logos. Think of what you and your "mate" (even if it's an ex, if you're single) would be called, if you were to "cross" your names - like a Brangelina type thing. In my husband and my case, we used to have a company we called S & J Marketing. So, let's stick with that. Or, we might go personal with For Always Marketing. Or - I'm Jen, he's Steve, so - JenEve Marketing -- anything along those lines. Write to each, tell them you want them to come up with a logo for your company. Let them know that your intention, if you hire them in the future, will be to give them SEVERAL similar assignments, so you must know that they will take this seriously, and ask that if they are not always available, please let you know in the beginning, you'll accept their logo work, but then part ways. The point being, once you've got all (8 to) 10 jobs back, you can observe the QUALITY of each, as well as their turn-around times and who seems most disinterested. Then I'd go from there! Once you've got your business going - and I only mean in the beginning - I'd hire TWO Fiverr "designers" (depending on what you pick) for the one job. (Just be sure you're getting enough.) This way, at best, you have TWO different designs to offer them, and the client gets to choose. That's so much like an ad agency, they should love it! And look at how much work it will appear your "team" put into it! On a worse not, if only one got back to you, or one person's results are much more sloppy than the other's, this is the time to know. If that happens, next time keep the better of the two and hire a DIFFERENT "second" person. In time, you'll know who is great, and they'll see that you keep going back to them with requests, which will get them wanting to work harder for you.
    I hope my idea is helpful, at least to someone.

jennifr1966, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  15. Guntzenbach Conrad

Guntzenbach Conrad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YOU ARE SO SMART. I'LL TRY

Guntzenbach Conrad, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  16. bizzinfo@ymail.com

bizzinfo@ymail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    than
    thanx buddy for good idea. I appreciate.

bizzinfo@ymail.com, Aug 8, 2017 IP