1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I make money making sites to promote Clickbank products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by David Holland, Jan 2, 2013.

I want to share with how i make money with clickbank

I have had clickbank account for two years and tried promoting products back then with no joy so i forgot about it the whole idea. 5 weeks ago i came across this membership site full of valuable information i looked through everything and started to take action on what this information was telling me to do. I created a money making site as this info told me to do and 1 week after setting my site up i made a sale this was 4 weeks ago, so i created two more sites and one of the sites made its first sale within 3 days of being indexed in google.

So far my first site has made me $154 in 5 weeks, my second site $63 and my third site $22 in 4 weeks. Its not much but what i was being told to do step by step from this site actually works. These sites will continue to make money little or big, but i will keep creating sites weekly my target is to make 5 per week. All im paying for is the domain and hosting the rest is me putting in the work and being showed how to do it all.

I have written a quick outline step by step post showing you how to make money making sites click here

David Holland, Jan 2, 2013 IP
    actnews likes this.
  2. ejoka

ejoka Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats and thanx for sharing, I am looking forward to implementing new techniques, can you share how you accomplish in more detail???

ejoka, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on taking action and seeing results. You got something that works now keep scaling it up.

tywonf, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  4. workfromhomelegit

workfromhomelegit Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is great info and from reading the post it sure will work for any affiliate marketing program. As someone mentioned its time you scale up.

workfromhomelegit, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. javaongsan

javaongsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    add some backlink strategies and generate more traffic to your sites.

javaongsan, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  6. sawred

sawred Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been trying to promote products on clickbank for q month now haven't seen not 1 sale no money its a scam get a real job all these online money making scams don't work unless you already have money to invest in it if I had money to invest why would I need a clickbank account?? no ways of making money online be better off and would make 100 times more working a 9-5 job very upset :(:(

sawred, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  7. modernlifeisadam

modernlifeisadam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How have your charge backs been? Do you get a lot of them?

modernlifeisadam, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  8. sawred

sawred Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't gotten anything charge backs?? I've been trying to do the promote products on clickbank still not 1 penny just keeping my day job ill never get outta the grind

sawred, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    5 sites per week? :)

JamesColin, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  10. sawred

sawred Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no start up costs to expense anything I saw clickbank thought I could just do the promote products thing boy was I wrong after hitting promote I see a blue address says click to copy I do that then what?? It tells me to go post ads on other websites to sell that product and I will get commission per sale wrong again have to have credit card to join sites to place ads can't do it on craigslist automatically flags the ad for advertising services :(:( so once again I'm stuck with the 9to5 grind I think all the people you see on tv who say they've used clcikbank to make alotta money at least $300 a day were doing way better than I am to afford to be able to create websites and join sites to place ads those people are already rich they just do that to give them something to do :(:( I'm totally done with all these making money online scams I'd be better off selling soap balls telling people its crack lmao

sawred, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  11. huga

huga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    where you put ads for clickbank products??on this forum or where ..?

huga, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  12. joshuthomas

joshuthomas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But why do you want to create 5 sites a week, why dont you invest that time in promoting like say, 5 sites all the time and improve their sales. Infact, there are chances of the earlier websites to get neglected right?
    thanks for sharing your story here..

cheers
    josh

joshuthomas, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  13. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't confuse anybody, money making site means a website that is having daily steady visitors from search engine. You can monetize your visitors and your website or even free blogger will turn out to be money making website. The main thing is to get a good keyword and good content with some good SEO and you will have money making site.

Mr victor, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  14. moneymatt

moneymatt Peon

Best Answers:
    sawred, no need to be so negative. I know for a fact that many people are making money online, you need to change your methods and your attitude if you hope to succeed. Good luck to you!

moneymatt, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  15. moneymatt

moneymatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Also... David, thanks for the info! fyi there is a slight typo in your top-of-the-page banner (it should be "you're", as in "you are", instead of "your"). Otherwise... AWESOME! :)

moneymatt, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  16. actnews

actnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing this, i think that if the content is good the more you get targeted visitors to your websites.

actnews, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  17. johnnyr860

johnnyr860 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are now in August of 2013 and your website has since then been removed and taken down. Do you have these methods posted elsewhere so I can have access to them? I want to make money just like your doing but am not finding anything useful and was hoping to find your link working but I guess I was out of luck.....

johnnyr860, Aug 26, 2013 IP