1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i made up to $35/day with Mobile Offers and Dating sites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by joraanpe, Dec 26, 2016.

Hey there, im happy to do my first method sharing... After several months learning here and there, it's time to put a little of it and be grateful as well haha. I don't like long method threads, so i will try to be as concise as possible, here we go!

First, we need to register in an affiliate network, which is going to provide us with the offers.
    I used to work with oGads but i noted it has got incredibly hard to make money with it, probably because the big amount of affiliates promoting the same offers... So im sharing the exact steps of how im doing it nowadays:

1- I registered in CashMango as my preferred affiliate network, it's great because it provides me with plenty of Mobile offers, but also allows me to promote adult content separately... but feel free to use any network you please.

Link (Non-referral): www.cashmango.net

2- This network is kinda fussy with their registry applications, so i wrote some tips in my Blog for getting accepted, feel free to take a look and leave your comments here in this thread: http://www.appsngame.com/cashing-blog/how-to-register-in-cashmango-como-registrarse-en-cashmango

3- Once you get accepted, log in your Dashboard and look for the SmartLink tool, as shown in this picture:
    [​IMG]
    What this tool does is randomly showing one of the offers from its category (Mobile apps / Dating sites) and according to the country of the visitor, device and OS.

4- Use a link shortener service like bit.ly and shorten your offer link... (This is very important as it helps masking your offer link, remember most of the social sites or traffic sources do not allow cpa)

5- Now we gotta make a website or landing page, we can use services like www.wix.com or weebly for this, these are websites that allow you to build your own site with no coding experience for free (and looks good!). For this method, the landing pages do not need to be super awesome, just give a good first impression and have a "call to action" button, then our smart link will do the rest.
    For example, here i made a landing page for my Dating Offers with my adult traffic:

[​IMG]

As you can see, it is very simply, clean, and attractive. Then note i have a button in the middle, this is the MOST important thing as when the user clicks this button it will lead him to the "SmartLink" (under the bit.ly mask) we created in CashMango before, that means, our offers.
    The same example applies for the mobile offers, just use your creativity and and apply it for the niche.

6- When you finish your landing page with the website making services, you might have a link like "MYSITE.weebly" (if you used weebly)

7- Now you can use this weebly site to promote and make money through your different traffic sources, specially with social media.

Whats good about this method is that it can work social sites like Instagram, without risk. Why? Because you are not instantly redirecting the users to a CPA offer, they are visiting your landing page and deciding to click another button to go somewhere else (to your offer) by their own decision, so the crawlers of the social sites might not find that as a red flag.

Also, weebly sites as mobile optimized so the look fits mobile traffic.

And last but actually the most important factor, we are using a SmartLink tool, a tool that only very few networks have, and which comes to be awesome here as it can play around with all the possible offers available with a single link, and optimizing by traffic/countries... showing always the best offers for the case and increasing A LOT the profits.

Finally, allow me to add some piece of motivation, here is my payout history. I was about to give up several times, but as with everything it is matter of testing and finding the method that works for you!

[​IMG]

Feel free to tweak and improve this method anytime, and if you have ideas or comments, feel free to make them here! We can improve together always!

joraanpe, Dec 26, 2016 IP