1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made over $6,500 in one month on Facebook - Full course FREE

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    You are shit.

Ow!

Perry Rose, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  2. sheilasultani

sheilasultani Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys sound like my boys when they are fighting.

Although it is fun to see that there are a lot of ways to make money online - it is very depressing to realize that about 95% of what you read is BS. It's sad that everytime I see something interesting I have google XXXXscam. This whole post is why internet marketing sucks - how can we lie to and scheme the unsuspecting public into giving us their money. Why don't you go find a great product and market it as yourself? I think I am going to copy your post and send it to Facebook admin. Can you imagine if you started a site like facebook and a bunch of scammers came in and ruined it? I can't believe you posted said to put a picture of an alright looking girln not to good looking, WHAT AN ASS - I need to send a copy of this to the WAHM Forum. People like you are ruining the internt.

Sheila

sheilasultani, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  3. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:
    I keep smelling scam though. I learned it from Perry.

KUSHI, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  4. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    lol your jokes are from the 70's. You still have not answered my question in previous post. I can caseless if you believe or do not believe me. I guess a few friends and I are only ones who know what I have done.

It is great how you can shit talk on just about every thread you make. You mention this was very good entertainment during your breaks, what exactly do you do? I do not work, I do marketing part time to make up my full time income. Pays my bills and tuition at school.

Yet your so fast to turn down possibilities, you must like drama in your life working for others otherwise you would have passed up this post and went on to next post. But yet your still here talking crap?

How old are you even? you sound like a 8th grader trying to look cool in a group.

This is my last post to you now, make 1 more or 100 more posts in here it does not matter. I am not going to give you more of my valuable time. Seems like you have a lot of your "valuable" time to sit in here and spend on me.

Wish you luck in future perry but for now this is not your thread to be in.

Take care

massivepunker, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  5. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh shit. *chuckles* Nobody knows what what you have done, because you haven't done it. Whew, dumb kid.

Sorry, Richie, but there are a lot of good people here who really want to learn. Hell, I even made a friend here. I've talked to a couple over the phone on how to REALLY market a site, not some crap about making $6,500 in one month. A couple of hundred? Ok, I'll buy that, since I have showed someone how to do it.

During my breaks I call posters out like you, and yeah, I love teasin' ya too, :)~ so others don't keep making the same mistake of trying it, only to fail, and then quitting altogether. That really irks my butt hairs.

"Making money is too hard. I'm going to let my domain expire."

I have heard that time after time.

It's not hard. One can easily make the money to quit their job within 6 months. I like helping good people, but dumbasses like you make it hard for them. After so many dead ends to making a lot of money, like yours, they land up quitting.

You don't like it? ... Tough shit.

As for the others who don't learn...like the ones in this thread, and in other threads with their ridiculous "pm me," I could care less about them. I hope they get ripped off. Sell them that e-book.

You can have your thread back, kid, and you take care too.

I just added another view to your thread.

"wow."

6. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:

Perry your all talk. What do you do? Hows the call centre job? Have you bought your gf that diamond ring you promised since 1998?

DAYUM, bring your girl to me..I would entertain her..and bring her dollars everyday.

Perry, quit this forum, read my signature 100 times then do something stupid.

Peace

KUSHI, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  7. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO!!!

I think I hurt a rib!

Man, I love it when I piss a kid off so much that he keeps coming back time after time from being knocked back down again, time after time.

Dry your tears, little spammer. I said I was sooooo sorry that I got your spam thread locked, and nobody listens to you when you whine to the mods. "I'm going to report you! I'm going to report you!" lol

How about a hug?

Peace

8. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:

peace??

Why you using my lines now you attention seeking whore.

KUSHI, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  9. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    *blink blink* Oh my, a certain spammer / scammer is still angry.

Peace.

Sincerely,
    The Attention Seeking Whore

10. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you guys nothing to say about the thread, then don't. It is against DP rules to be necroing threads. If you got a personal vendetta against each other, figure it out in PMs. Leave this thread alone.

Massivepunker, stop reviving the thread. "Over 2000 Views" does not talk about the thread. It's just something to make the thread go back to the first page. Next time a post like that is made, I am reporting it.

Now, all the newbies here...what massivepunker has said is very feasible if you don't have a day job, and have lots of patience. I for one would not find this easy to do, even for $10k. If you still want to try, good luck to you, but you will most probably waste some money, and lots of valuable time and not make more than a couple of hundred dollars.

Regards,
    Nick

Hades, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  11. IdeaGod

IdeaGod Guest

Best Answers:
    They're just getting on you because you made a lot of money.

I vouch for this guy for those who really think it is fake. I know a lot of people who pay their rent and bills with things like this.

You could call it the new age of spamming.

Better suck it up while it lasts...people are waking up and getting smarter. Soon they'll be able to tell what your next move is.

IdeaGod, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  12. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, I am trying to come up with a great way for you tube now. Someone else that posted negative once before in this forum and I are actually working on finding a way to do this now.

I do not let any one get to me though. Im just happy im not in there position and am in mine. I just laugh when someone says lie.

massivepunker, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  13. Xigence

Xigence Peon

Best Answers:
    So, after skimming through eight pages I'm going to take a swing and say this is bullshit?

Xigence, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  14. never2late

never2late Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I think, this method is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy old. Has been applied to Orkut, MySpace tons of time. And the reason facebook is popular, is because people were fed up of spam on other social networks, and abandoned it in favor of FB.

And you.. plan on ruining FB too?

never2late, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  15. mustaineoz

mustaineoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    :D I laughed a lot...

mustaineoz, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  16. crazlunatic

crazlunatic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    has anybody tried this and has made a considerable amount of money? if yes, reply to my post or contact me. i just want to hear your story lol.

crazlunatic, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  17. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    lol he was doing good until I noticed the only outbound link was to that software... if he would have left it just as a text link it would have been pretty well done

Shoemoney, Dec 31, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.