1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made over $6,500 in one month on Facebook - Full course FREE

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    I love it how all you guys kept this thread active for so long to build up 1400 views in just a days time. along with over 120 replies.

massivepunker, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  2. Koperama

Koperama Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot man.
    Spamming is of course abominable but in some cases it might work better than slowly building up your rep then torrenting a flurry of spam messages.

Koperama, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  3. hss

hss Peon

Best Answers:
    How much hours per day or in total did you spend in those 27 days to make $6500?

hss, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  4. MrCash

MrCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much negativity in this thread!:eek::eek::eek: Even if he didn`t make $6500, what`s the fcking difference, you can`t prove that! He shared some good info here, which some people might find useful. And $6500 can be done, of course not with 10 accounts. People like medaa25, KUSHI and Perry Rose obviously have too much free time on their hands.

MrCash, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  5. chibiz5

chibiz5 Peon

Best Answers:
    he has a great idea so what is the big deal that he shared it and also wanna sell his product. There is nothing bad with the product and the idea so live with it you haters!!!

chibiz5, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  6. Norrad

Norrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've never actually thought of exploiting facebook. I rely on it too much to keep in contact with my friends.

Norrad, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  7. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    It took me the full 27 days. Takes time to build up accounts and that not. If you can manage more then 10 accounts then would make it quicker. But building up accounts does take time. but well worth it if you play your cards right

massivepunker, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  8. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    tons people did it on myspace until myspace got real strict on it. Now that you can not make much money on myspace these days so I tried facebook :)

9. Rebelona

Rebelona Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing

Rebelona, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  10. internetforme

internetforme Guest

Best Answers:
    excellent post great information

internetforme, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  11. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    no problem

12. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, I broke the case! You were able to send a message one by one to thousands upon thousands of members.

I feel so proud to have broken this difficult case. Where's my Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe? *looks around the room*

Actually, kid, you should put together an e-book on this and sell it.

I would love to see these posters, and others like them get ripped off. :D

Now, at what price???? Hmmm....

Perry Rose, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  13. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    I will try that just for you then. and maybe you can try to come up with your own ways to make money online instead of bad mouth those who actually do. since you broke my hardest case about not knowing how yourself can read before you actually speaking and making a post to make yourself look like a fool.

If you actually read what others post you wouldn't be asking me a question like "So how many thousands of people did you actually have to respond to?" is says in the main post.

14. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perry, you and I both know that there is no information in ebooks that you can not find online. (Except for some exceptions, and that's only for the first few hours of the release of the ebook)

Now will you guys stop wastign shawns bandwidth? These posts are getting old..fast.

Massivepunker..if all you wanted to do was share this information,and not promote your product, please have this thread closed by a mod. (Click on the red infraction triangle in any post and write "please close this thread") and it will be closed. I swear,, you guys must have wasted more bandwidth than my all proxies do in a year with your stupid posts and comments, and I regret to say that I helped with that..

Hades, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  15. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:
    Perry stop sniffing butt, if you do not know what to say no one wants to know.

KUSHI, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  16. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    *laughing at KUSHI*

Son, you type pretty good for having your head up your ass. As usual.

Now THAT'S talent! :D

What's the matter, massivepunker, getting tired of being called out? What did you expect? $6,500 in a month lol

Look, don't worry about it, Nancy, there are plenty of morons on this board that believe you. So all is good.

Here, have a cookie. Now get going with your e-book, kid.

"Perry, you and I both know that there is no information in ebooks that you can not find online. (Except for some exceptions, and that's only for the first few hours of the release of the ebook)"

I don't know. I'd like to think mine is different. :D But I would tend to agree for the most part.

"Now will you guys stop wastign shawns bandwidth? These posts are getting old..fast.:

Shawn of the Dead???

I love that movie!

Perry Rose, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  17. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:

lol you are so quick to deny something incredible. Yet I checked out some previous posts you have made and all is boreing posts that do not relate in such topic. Yes i know people will have a doubt in this, and you are just one of them. I do not expect every person to believe.

and for those who do not believe please check my future posts about my newsiest thing I am testing out. I believe your beliefs will change after i release my new post with more explicit content and even videos.

For those who want to learn you can post in here or private message me and ill try my best to help you out.

For those who like to follow Perrys point of view and assume with out acknowledging any proof or experience for themselves at social network marketing, then I do not mind either.

Each person has there own opinions.

But look in the past a bit more. The guy who made a million dollars off his homepage with pixel ads just to make money to drop out of college (he was around same age of me ofcourse). If I were that guy posting in this forum " How I made One Million Dollars Off My Homepage in a Months Time" ofcourse you would not believe me. You would shoot me down in a heartbeat calling me a scam and what not.

Take a look at the kid whose mom found over $70,000 in his closet in cash when she went to clean his room. That kid was only about 17 years old. He inventing the $5 in your mail system before the government made it illegal.

The girl who started a MySpace layout website at age 14 that is now 17 years old and her site is made well over a million. She has got offers from people all over to buy her web site for $xx,xxx,xxx plus any car of her choice. Ofcourse she turned them down. But she is making nearly $100,000 per month. You think if she came posting in DP forum saying " I am 17 year old girl making millions off myspace layouts" Of course you would just call her a big lyer in her face. take a look at her now http://mrwavetheory.blogspot.com/2007/09/17-year-old-teen-makes-1-million-on.html

I have not made nearly as much as these great teens who made it big, Ive only made a little bit over $6,500 in a months time. I am not selling you anything at all or making a article on this. I have got out of it now that I made enough money to invest in my real ideas. I did something no one really has done before. $6,500 is pretty good amount but its not much. It is not nearly as much as I would like myself to make. But its enough to power my new projects. And for that I am not doing Facebook marketing anymore. I am only person I know of that uses same method I used. So why let it go to waste?

Please Perry, tell me what Ive done so wrong by trying to help out a bit? I've never got any help when I got started. Was very frustrating for me. So why can I not post something that would help many others out on this forum and have people like you in doubt so much that you have to make my thread a priority to post negative on?

Just if there was someone like me before I started that could of saved me tons time figuring out a way to make some quick cash for school and investments, then I would of been real thankful.

I am not going to express my self anymore and try to prove to all those who are really wanting to doubt. If you believe it then great, If not then oh well. pass of this thread and go onto another. One thing do not do is just say one phrase in someones thread "Smells like spam", " This can not be true", Etc. If you have a legit question that you would like me to answer related to this topic then please do post.

18. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hades, I do respect where you are coming from, I do want my thread to stay active to others. Bandwidth now days comes very cheap, the very very little my thread has taken up would not even put a tiny dent in DP. Dp is a huge forum i bet they have servers with unlimited bandwidth usage. But I think this is not the point you wanted to make. I understand but I do not want to let those who have not seen post yet to have a chance. There are posts in here from long long time ago that are just the same as mine.

Well have a good one Hades.

19. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Um, that's because there are over 100 replies, dumbass, lol and many of them were from calling you out on your BS. Whew, this kid hasn't a clue.

You really should have quit while you were ahead.

But I have to admit, this was some pretty good free entertainment during my breaks, fart in a bottle. I'll give ya that one.

Oh, lookie, I just added another view! weeeeeeee

Perry Rose, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  20. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:
    Perry talks shit

KUSHI, Dec 29, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.