1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made over $6,500 in one month on Facebook - Full course FREE

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man, some people on DP are just so annoying that make the whole experience of being a DP member trash. So the guy was advertising his own product, BIG DEAL.... He is just trying to make money while at the same time giving ideas to other members on here. It is your choice weather you want to go with his plan or not, also it's your choice wether you want to buy facebot pro or do it all by hand. I freaking swear.

@Medda25: for as long as I have seen you on this forum, you have only been bad mouthing the ideas that other people have. I have yet to see an idea that you have shared, or even attempted to sale that you created your self.

@Everyone who said tha this was spamming: Yeah it is, and so what? If this theory could get you money, and it's not just blatant spamming, but actually somethign that works, why not do it? First off, it will give you a good back link on some high pr pages. second, there is a slight posibility that someone will buy a product.

And to show you this is possible. He said he made it in 27 days, and the way he describes it with slight changes to numbers to not get banned:

10 Accounts:

First 7 days: 25 Friends/Day = Total 175
    Last 20 Days: 50 Friends/Day = 1000

Total Friends on 1 accoutn: 1175
    Total Friends on 10 Acconts: 11750
    1% of Total Friends: 117.5
    $50 Comission per sale.
    Total Income: 5850
    Cost of FB Pro: 50
    Total Revenue:$5800
    Which puts him slighty short of his 6.5k goal.....

Ok? Good Enough? God Damn some people are really annoying.

Hades, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  2. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice post some good tips

rcj662, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  3. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    haha so you saying im a king at what I have done by the amount of money I have made. That I did the impossible. That makes me feel even better now that i have made over 5k with facebook but that I was the only one that has.

Why is it so hard to believe? for those with the doubts for one second, think about who you are following and what they are saying and what if they are wronge. what If they are mad that they do no make any money online and see a 19 year old pop up claiming to make this much money online in a months time. I can tell you that yes I did make this on Facebook and yes my information is free to you. Why? well for one I am not making money off facebook any more as I took my money to invest in other things.

Facebot pro is not the only software that will work with this method. You can search for others. but first. Look at the features before you purchase and read my course. I tell you that you will need more then one account to do what I do. Facebot pro is one of a very few programs that is being updated right now that allows you to chain your accounts together as if they were one account. making it less managing time involved. plus few other features that I will let you research on.

Alternate my course, Give it away to whoever you like or to your subscribers. You can even edit out facebot pro, 1hostguy and all that information if you like. I do not care at all. I am just simply giving helpful advance.

again I AM GIVING THIS INFORMATION TO YOU FOR FREE WHETHER IF YOU TAKE MY ADVICE OR NOT.

It's amazing how some people would treat someone that is just trying to help out.

massivepunker, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  4. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, some people on DP are just so dumb that make the whole experience of being a DP member trash.

Where did he say he makes $50 commish? If I missed it, I apologize.

Other than scripts, and medicine, what products pays that out?

By your calculations, it takes 30 days to get 1000 members.

So, how many months will it take to get the thousands to make that $6,500???

And, again, by your calculations, it has to be MUCH more than that because over 50% of them will lock out such e-mails sent to them.

Ok? Good Enough? God Damn some people are really annoying.

"I have no clue what to put in this space"?

How about your brain? You certainly aren't using it.

Massivepunker, um, STILL waiting on the amount of members you, INITIALLY had to approach manually, in order to use this software. That is, if it really works. Not saying that it doesn't.

Perry Rose, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  5. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey massive punker, can you do me a favor. If you do this, it will take all of the suspicions away from you. Take a screenshot of your 10 accounts, and post them. And I mean you actually have to be logged in, and the friends should be visible.

Deal?

Hades, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  6. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    This is simple because you are skipping the whole concept of the system. Yes you can only do lets say 50 requests per day. and you would need a HUGE friends list if only each person you sent it to sees it. But you are posting Wall comments. The friends of those you send to will also see it. It spreads pretty fast.

You should know this if you say you know about the whole facebook marketing. and internet marketing.

yet you can sit there and agree to something that you do not know 100% or 50% to in this case and just agree to it without the facts.

7. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Share ideas? What, you want me to sell ebooks? lol

I'll tell you how I make money:

I invest in Forex, online... I could write an ebook and say: I make $500 a day trading EUR/USD online, Pm me for details... but it wouldn't really help anybody but me because trading takes years of practice and you can't learn that reading an ebook.

I also invest in niche websites, with little or weak competition and generate money selling to business because this is where the money is: B2B. Do you want me to sell ebooks about it too? That would cause a conflict of interest... Ever heard of this?

As for trashing your friend... that is part of the game he is playing. As I said before, selling a software is one things, making false claims in order to make sales is another.

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  8. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the post hades, but when you post a Wall post not only that one person see's it. whoever visits that page will also see it. Your site with product you are promoting will also get indexed and get traffic from search engines. those who buy and tell a friend is also word of mouth.

but you are close.

9. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

Give him sometime on photoshop then he will post it...

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  10. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    so you can not make any money off your ideas? that you have to invest in others? Well this whole system I took time to write is 100% mine and all my idea. Is this why you are trying to bring me down so bad? lol

How are you so sure 100% that you are always right?

lol This is my last post to you, I have spent plenty time already with you. I can give away my course to whoever but I sure will not give away my time to someone who thinks like you.

11. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    You are also missing the concept and must have not researched facebook before you make this judgement. Read below on what I have said to a couple others that a wall post on what you are saying is seen not only by the people you send it to.

12. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all I would like everyone to look at my signature.

Enough said. This is a scam whereas I can assure you whatever I tell you wont be.

KUSHI, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  13. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The comment about the people on DP being dumb wasn't directed at anyone, (except medda) so shush.

He didnt say he made 50. But he did say he was using more than one product. Or at least he reccomended more than one product. Like i said before, I am pretty sure that he did not do this himself, but I am sure that this could work.

There are a bunch of things that pay $50.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=621478&highlight=centgator.com
    DreamHost Hosting gives you 97. You offer them a $47 discount and they will jump on it. Most people on facebook aren't webmasters, but the idea of having a site fascinates them.

By my calculations, it requires for me to make 50 accepted friends. So if 25 deny, he does 25 more in the same day, giving him that 50 per day limit.

Wow, and your last comment just sounds so smart. just Wow.

and @medda: He is not my friend, as I have clearly said that I don't believe he actually did this, unless he shows me screenies of his facebook accounts.

sure forex sounds fun, so does making niche websites. But if you don't know $hit about affiliate marketing, and using social bookmarking sites, or at least, no experience with it, why are you so intent on bad mouthing the theory that he came up with?

Hades, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  14. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:
    This is a complete scam.

KUSHI, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  15. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    That didn't even explain it, there massivepunker.

Once again, how many members did you approach so you can use this software to send your e-mail to everyone at once? You need their address to send the mail.

16. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with Perry here.

KUSHI, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  17. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not send emails, where at all in post have you read that I do?

18. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    "I do not send emails, where at all in post have you read that I do?"

UGH! Whew. I am talking about contacting the members to push your product(s).

"He didnt say he made 50. But he did say he was using more than one product. Or at least he reccomended more than one product."

That's right. Thank you!

And the more you try to sell, the more the members will ignore such e-mails.

Stick with one product!

"There are a bunch of things that pay $50.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...=centgator.com"

Went to a "page not found."

"By my calculations, it requires for me to make 50 accepted friends. So if 25 deny, he does 25 more in the same day, giving him that 50 per day limit."

Yeah, and? Again, how many thousands of members will one have to approach to make that kind of money?

Wow, and your last comment just sounds so smart. just Wow.

19. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

I have a different approach to business. i aim for the big market. I am actually interested in affiliate marketing but if I ever invest my time in it, it would be as an affiliate platform like Cj and not as an affiliate marketer...

addition: he didn't came up with a theory... he came up with complete bullsh*t.

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  20. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, about that, here is the link to it:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=621478
    @medda: Cool. I hope that works out for you one day.

Edit: It might have been bull$hit that he earned 6500 using that method, but it's clearly possible like i said before. If i had $47 that i could simply waste, I would put this idea to the test and then show you guys the results, unfortunately, money is to valuable for the projects im currently running.

Regards,
    Hades

Hades, Dec 27, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.