1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made over $6,500 in one month on Facebook - Full course FREE

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still smiling at the $6,500 in one month line.

With a conversion rate of around 1%, how many Facebook members did you have to make um, "friends" with to make that amount??? :)~

There are some real idiots on this board, but I don't think they are THIS stupid.

Then again....

I think you would have gotten less flack from the members here who have a brain if you had said "a few hundred."

Perry Rose, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  2. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes please say it one more time so that this page can rank high in the search engines for 1hostguy.com. That will surely help us build you a good reputation... :D

In the meantime let people decide if you deserve to be called a Massive Punk for denying that you are the owner of facebotpro, a software that you are trying to promote by falsely claiming it made you $6000/month spamming facebook.

http://www.who.is/whois-com/ip-address/1hostguy.com/ (owner-> massivepunk (he admits it in previous posts)= jacob solochek )

http://www.who.is/whois-com/ip-address/facebotpro.com/ (owner-> massivepunk = jacob solochek )

-----------------------------------------

And last my little paragraph for the SE:

Don't purchase hosting from 1HOSTGUY.COM . It is own by Jacob solochek who is a compulsive lyer. Making false claims to sell his products to vulnerable people.

Avoid 1HOSTGUY.COM
    Avoid Jacob solochek
    Don't purchase facebotpro

For more info on this guy please read the post from the beginning or PM me...

I think I might use this as my signature :D

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  3. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't anybody else post until I go make some popcorn!

4. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good info on the facebook spam system. thanks

Nystul, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  5. logikcoder

logikcoder Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool. May i apply for an affiliate too? So that i can have the facebotpro.com domain for myself.

Seeing as they are apparently lending out the domain to their affiliates..

logikcoder, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  6. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Believe what you choose to believe. You are missing out though. I am not going to sit here and prove myself anymore to anyone. I have highlighted all the lines on what is needed to be done.

massivepunker, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  7. luemob

luemob Peon

Best Answers:
    The search engines don't care if someone lies or is honest or if the company cheats..as long as there are links to a site, it will index them, you just helped your buddy/lyer friend there without knowing. You should have taken your advice from an earlier post and stopped responding.

luemob, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  8. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    am bit confused. Can you please tell how this is suposed to math to the same as mine?

1hostguy whois
    http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=1hostguy&tld=com

Facebot pro whois
    http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=facebotpro&tld=com

I useto be affiliated with them on there launch. I scouted out affiliates for them, and even ran my own campaigns. I get a percentage of that the affiliates make on there at least the one I have scouted out.

Would you like to know what city i was born in along with then my first kiss happened? please if there is anything else in my life you would like to know ask :) some of you seem to be very personal about mine.

Is there like something you get out of trying to shoot down all the newbies posts by claiming to know there whole life story 100% without any proof.

massivepunker, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  9. Cut

Cut Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands. Why do you have to agrue about it? Just go make some money. All this guy did was show some info on how he made some cash. You can easily make more than 5k in one month on facebook or any other social website out there. The thing that you have to do is work and 99% of the people on here don't work. All they do is talk and say "SPAM". I don't care how I make money as long as its legal then its ok with me. All he is doing is taking advantage of the system. And there is nothing wrong with that. And if the system changes then you must adapt. Even if he owns facebotpro.com or not it doesn't matter if it is a good product then who cares. I have seen some things in this forum where people are selling e-books for $20 that don't help you in anyway it may just be a good read. I printed out what he wrote because I thought it was some really good info and you can apply it to anything. Maybe I will apply it in what I do or maybe I won't. But the info was FREE. And there are plenty of people that would have bought that info for $20. So don't call this guy a spammer or compulsive lyer because you don't even no him.

Cut, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  10. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

What link?? You should get an internet course on how to differentiate a link from an underlined text... :cool:

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  11. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

Taking info from a compulsive lyer... lol You might as well buy your lunch from a crack head. :cool:

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  12. Cut

Cut Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I think I will do that then.

Cut, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  13. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    $5,000???

Well, ok, then.

Pass the crack this way.

It amazes me, I mean it simply amazes me that some people don't use their brain.

I thought they were dumb when they go on and on with their "PM me," but this?

Is it no wonder 9 out of 10 wanna-be Internet entrepreneurs won't make it. They wake up every morning to a dead or almost dead site, and I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

People, if you want to be successful out there to the point of being able to quit your job, you are going to have to use your fucking brain!

Massivepunker, with a conversion rate of around 1%, how many Facebook members did you have to make friends with to make that amount???

14. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    True... they pick and choose the informations instead of picking and choosing their sources.

Anyway, this thread was fun. Hope it was long enough for you to finish your popcorn.

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  15. Cut

Cut Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes 5k you act like that is so much money. If you work hard enough yes 5k can be achived. If you go into it thinking you going to do it one hour a day then hell no you aren't going to make anything. You have to work all the time to do that. People think easy money can be made on the internet but it can't you have to work hard on it. 1% conversion rate is actually fairly good. If you send 50 requests a day on 10 different accounts thats 500 friends. So you figure atleast 5 people will convert for the product. Now if you work hard on it and have more than 10 accounts then the sky is the limit facebook has millions of members so why are you acting like it is impossible to get 5k. You guys just don't understand how much traffic facebook really gets. And when you have all these accounts it becomes a snowball effect. And if facebook changes its system then you can change yours to. There were people that were making 5k a week on myspace so why can't you do it on facebook?

Cut, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  16. KUSHI

KUSHI Banned

Best Answers:
    I SMELL SCAM:p:p

KUSHI, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  17. netlasher

netlasher Banned

Best Answers:
    look at the screen shot. Then look on his site for the price of one license.. How come he doesn't show more of the page and how come every sale of his is like $47.00? haha you should change your tittle to how to scam people in forums like digitalpoint

netlasher, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  18. mookie9920

mookie9920 Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone just needs to chill out. Massive punker is a very nice dude, and has already helped me out ALOT personally. It's not a scam, I am using the Facebook Pro software right now and I do see big potentional with it. He is just here to try and help everyone, and to give everyone ideas. If you look in my previous post I wasn't the biggest fan of him either, but after talking to him he is just a guy trying to give some tips. I just wanted to say thanks Massive Punker, you have been a big help to me,

mookie9920, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  19. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

I welcome and respect anybody who makes 5k and proves it. I laugh at anybody who comes to me with false claims so that they can sell me their software. And worst of all when they come saying: DP has given me so much, I want to give back to the community!! lol

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  20. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Cut, I did not say that it is a lot of money.

Please, pay attention.

Conversion rate for this kind of thing is at around 1%. If that. I do marketing and advertising for Webmasters, so all this crap is old hat for me.

Do you realize how many members you would have to contact to make the kind of money he is talking about? To contact members initially, you have to do it manually. Don't you??? And we are talking thousands!

Then you have to deal with the "spam" factor. Most of the members will lock you out. Which means you have to contact even MORE members.

1% conversion rate...remember? And you first have to get them to your site! And then TRY to sell them again!

Do the math.

But if I am missing something here, please tell me. I will apologize, and pass on the info to my readers. Is there an automatic way to, initially, contact members?

I show people how to make money from their Websites like the big sites do it, and, yes, I show them how they can get customers from Facebook, basically just like massivepunker said, and then some, but not fucking $6,500 in one month! It's more like a couple of hundred, if that.

Please, use your brain God gave you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.