1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made over $6,500 in one month on Facebook - Full course FREE

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    lol believe that I am the owner I can really care less anymore. Like I have mentioned. I am ex affiliate of theres. I help them launch there new update they have made that I requested. Facebot is the program I use to promote on FB. Facebot is one making all the updates. I have mentioned before If you want to go with another program that is cool with me. in MY OPINON facebot is one to go. Look at features and comapre to others and see for your self.

I am not here to debate if im owner of this or that. I am here to show those who do not know already how to make a little extra cash. Do you really have this much free time to rag out everybodies postings? is there something you are doing online wronge that you have to spend all your time to speak like you know it all on everyones posts?

For now on I am only replying to those who really want me to help them out. I am not going to waste anymore time on you or anyone else that is not interested in learning.

massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  2. oman2008

oman2008 Banned

Best Answers:
    you have to be very good in marketing in order to get this done.

oman2008, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  3. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Oman

massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  4. shieldsty

shieldsty Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Its a good idea but... It is still SPAM. Just because you have found a way around it so FB wont find out you are spamming, does not mean that the marketing method is not spamming. Social Networks are constantly changing to make sure that this is not allowed. And in the end it puts limits on the actual users using the Network for the way it was intended. So I am sure FB will soon correct this, so you are no longer able to do what you are doing.

This being said I do not think that your marketing method is nesesarily wrong... we are all trying to make a buck.
    Lets be honest most of us Internet Marketers have tried a simialar marketing method before. I used to
    use Craigslist to market a product I was selling before sticter limitations were put on their platform.

shieldsty, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  5. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I may be wrong but these marketing techniques that you are using, fake testimony and fake paypal statement, will not make you successful in life. It might make you a few bucks but you are loosing sight on what really matters and instead of working hard to make a million, you are working hard at scamming people to make a thousand.

Waste of brain cells.

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  6. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:

Well there is always a change that can be done. The way I like to market on there is more a delicate marketing and not spamming. Spamming means you are sending to un solicited people. What you are doing with my method is making them solicited.

But yes you are not totally wrong. I do agree that FB could change there site and void on something like this but right now they are working on the hard core spammers on there web site. Those who send message after message just pushing affiliate links to them.

massivepunker, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  7. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    I see no testominals first off, and this is recent screen shot of my paypal account early yesterday. Im not going to let you push me into letting me give you my login info or anything like that to prove it. If you are so in doubt of my method and my earnings then this just means that you have never experienced a good earning on the web. Sometimes the craziest ideas can make someone rich.

How am I scamming people to make a thousand? there is 2 things wronge about this sentence. 1st thing is I made well over a thousand and I am just shareing what I did. 2nd thing. Im giving this info away. Can be used by any person if they wish to give it a shot. Do you see a price anywhere on my course saying if they give me $xxx that they would make $xxx,xxx's?

and Waste of brain cells would be you posting negative on everyones post on forums. Is this because you have nothing positive to ever say? and when others have positive things to say you try to act like you know it all and that you know there whole life basically?

Or are you just one of these people who tries to make a buck or 2 off your signature and bad mouth every high view topic to make you look like the guy in charge? Ive meet many others that do the same but in a different way. But is not going to work with me :)

8. joebert

joebert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never knew you could make soo much money dressing in drag.

joebert, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  9. bluewriter

bluewriter Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with medaa that the technique you used was pure spamming. Once Facebook catches up on you, all those things that you've invested on will all be put into waste.

bluewriter, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  10. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    spam

you'll never ever make it

dogtraining-guides.com, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  11. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not a way to earn money for life time. I use it to earn money to invest in other projects. I have about 3 projects in creation right now all being whitehat.

Spam is another way it can be done. But I am here just showing you how I did it. I will be posting future threads showing others what I have invested in with money I made doing this also.

There are tons people out there like my self that can not just got invest thousands of dollars in a maybe business that might earn there money back. It is ways like these that get people started to making money online. It is a not a perm. way to make money I do agree on that. But it is option out there.

Everyone has to start off somewhere don't they?

12. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad you think like that, When I make even more bucks I will for sure let you know :)

13. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    lol the way this post is heading, I now know why people charge for there information. They get bit in the a$$ if they give it away for free it looks like

14. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

As you can see I don't have a signature so your point is invalid. As I mentionned in my previous post, I work hard to make millions...

Let me also say that no real internet businessmen will ever ever tell people their techniques to make $6000 for free! It would open them to competition and in your case, Facebook could simply change their set up (after reading this post) to render your technique invalid...

The only reason you came out with that story is simply to sell your software...

The only reason why you keep answering our accusations is not to defend yourself but simply to bump up your post on the forum so that it is read by more and more people and hopefully some naive kid will purchase your bot for $47. And That is also the reason why I will not reply to your comment anymore.

Good luck.

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  15. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:

So you are saying never in a life time would anybody reveal there secrets? and since i shared mine you assume that you are correct and 100% right without testing it yourself or any aknowledge of knowing.

Your theory is on assuming things. You say you make millions but have time to nag on a 19 year old kid that is only making 6k ?

I can careless if more competition gets involved as I mentioned before that I am starting new projects. I am no longer doing facebook anymore now that I made enough to invest in my ideas.

So instead of making this go to waste. I am giving it out for free. And again the thoery of me being facebot owner? If I truly was owner i would be proud to be the owner of that software. But no. You are WAY off. The one secret about this posting that I have made would be that I am the owner of 1hostguy. With the money I have gained for investment I am starting a hosting web site. I got the server, got the software, and got the web site. Am almost finished and ready to launch with it to.

That is the only thing I would be gaining is helping people set up there web site and making it live 24/7 please tell me if that is wrong in any way. I would love to hear what you have to say with all the free time you have on your hands to try and tear apart someone else post :)

I will support those who are wanting to listen more on this but for those who are not. please post more as it keeps my post at the top and gets more views. Already got 700 ! thanks to Medaa and a few others.

This is just one in many other posts I will be making to help others out. Im so glad you the "millionaire" have all this free time. now you can post negative on all my future posts to and keep it active :)

16. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

GOT You!!

So you are the owner of 1hostguy... you said it yourself.

if I do a simple "whois" query for 1hostguy I found that the owner is jacob solochek

And if I do a simply "whois" for facebotpro guess who is the owner?? jacob solochek

ah ah ah

Sorry but I am laughing my arse off... you'll never make it, you pathetic loser!!
    :D :D

A little sentence for the search engines :

Don't purchase hosting from 1HOSTGUY.COM . It is own by Jacob solochek who is a compulsive lyer. Making false claims to sell his products to vulnerable people.

Avoid 1HOSTGUY.COM
    Avoid Jacob solochek
    Don't purchase facebotpro

For more info on this guy please read the post from the beginning or PM me...

Let's hope google spider this soon!

medaa25, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  17. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Where's the popcorn?

Perry Rose, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  18. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Like I mentioned before about 5 other times. I useto be affiliated with them. Would you like me to say this one more time for you?

19. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as whois, clear your cookies before you look up a second site. Would you like me to introduce you to owner of Facebot pro?

I love how you say you are making millions but yet have this much time to argue with a 19 year old.

20. Vexious

Vexious Peon

Best Answers:
    I make 2k a day with facebook.

Vexious, Dec 27, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.