1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made over $6,500 in one month on Facebook - Full course FREE

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevefox

stevefox Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys are quick with the call outs:D Not even 4 hours! I'm lovin' it though.

stevefox, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  2. xspeedyx

xspeedyx Banned

Best Answers:
    i agree nothing new there. Unless total Noob

And yeh if you dont know what u doing will get banned very quick you can only add 50 friends per day anyways no matter how old your account is, then you get a small message saying slow down or you will get blocked whether you have a delay of 10-3mins and then you get blocked for 2 days and so on and so on.

Does work can make some $$$$$ only if you got time and patient and know how.

But the sneeky lil bugger trying make some cash of his bots thats probably where he got all his sales from lol

xspeedyx, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  3. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

or he is very good at photoshop... :D

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  4. SuperBlog

SuperBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that others have found out that Facebotpro (or whatever it's called) is your product, but nonetheless, this is some very good information and could actually be applied. Thanks for taking the time, because honestly, you are pretty smart and I'd try to promote my own products too. +rep. :)

SuperBlog, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  5. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    begin ov Dec. I needed christmas money :) I made like $2,100 last month, When Dec came around I needed to find a way to make tons more and that is when I came out with gaining up credibility with all friends that were on my list

massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  6. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    :eek:

smart ?

:D

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  7. mookie9920

mookie9920 Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO, i noticed alot of his paypal payments were 47 dollars, and then I checked the facebook Pro bot, and guess how much is cost, 47 dollars!!

Im not hatin tho, it was a good post! hope you make alot of money, if you did make a bot that does all that on facebook then you should make the money you are! goodluck

mookie9920, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  8. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    To tell you the truth, I am affiliate of Facebot pro. But I can careless if you purchase or not because I get no commissions what so ever on it. If you go with another program and use my method is fine with me. Facebot is what I use to do all this with and facebot is only program out there with account chaining which I need. Along with there new update they are about to release from the email I got sounds pretty good.

9. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol... and some people like "superblog" still give him +rep... :D

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  10. stickycarrots

stickycarrots Peon

Best Answers:
    good job i hope i can say the same some day

stickycarrots, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  11. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but unfortunately Facebot is not mine, Only buyer / ex affiliate of theres. I promoted them to my list once I found how great it worked. But glad you like the information.

Are you a blogger yourself?

12. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    There is always a chance for everyone. I started out making petty change and trying many other methods until I finally found the right one. And there is probably a even better method then mine that would make 10x's the amount of what I have done. If someone finds that method please let me know :) lol

13. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to re-read your previous post and focus on the 2nd sentence :

"""

Facebotpro.com is a facebook friend adder, one of the top facebook friend adders on the net right now.

We have just launched a affiliate program recently last week, So far we have over 130 affiliates and 15 active affiliates. One of our top affiliates has earned $1,342 in the first day and a steady $530 + there on after per day for the past week. 2nd highest affiliate has earned $932 the first day and is pushing $300 + per day.

Our goal is to get more active affiliate and partners to help us spread the word about this great product we have devoloped. We have over 500 + happy customers and only couple months old.

you can check out our affiliate program at this following location
    facebotpro.com/bot/?page_id=12

Please contact us if you have any regards about becoming a affiliate. We would be more then happy to help out in any way that we can. Our success if your success.

Warmly,
    Casey Turner

"""

Spare yourself more embarassment...

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  14. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    $47 came from the Private label software I chose to resale from private-resale-rights.com called Friendly Tube. You can view at buddypromoter.com, $47 is very lucky number to price something at. You can read this in the marketing course that Sean Casey once wrote

I had a great christmas due to method I used. I thought I would give everyone else a gift and share detailed exactly what I had done. I did not post this for others to post negatives in.

Hope you had good holiday.

15. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Like I have mentioned before ^ I am ex affiliate of Facebot Pro.

I had thought I was being nice and shareing this information. I do not get why people would try to destroy it. If you are trying to prove a point go ahead. scan through my post and tell me if you find my affiliate link in any one of those. I am not here to profit. I am here to share what I have did.

If you think otherwise then that is fine with me, I can really care less. I am here to help those who want to be helped in doing the same. I am not here to start any bad conversations, and to tell you the truth I do not know why you are trying to start something.

16. Idiot Inside

Idiot Inside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I predict his next thread:

How I made $5,000 in a week by selling FacebotPro - Now with Master Resell Rights!

No need to invest anything, all you need to do is spam webmaster boards with fake earnings!

Only $9.95

Idiot Inside, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  17. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    If you send friend requests to fast then you will get banned. Must have time delay on of at least 60 seconds every 10. If your account is under 7 days old and you are sending out mass friend requests then you will get banned easy even with time delay. These are still the same rules as from this morning, If they have changed since then, then I do apologize that I did not get the update.

18. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    am a little lost here? how is what I posted spam? Is all information to the advantage that i spent good time to help others out. No affiliate links what so ever. I do know the rules of a forum. I could of put affiliate links on everything I had mention to get a few extra bucks but I am not here to profit.

I am sorry if somehow my post offended you. But please do not hate on others because they may be a little new to a forum. or may have a point they would like to share. This is the reason where 50% earners forum members that currently do not, or do not know how to make money on the net comes from people who have nothing to do but rag on everybody else and what they have to share.

19. mookie9920

mookie9920 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't think about that, sorry. Hope you have a good holiday to, keep rakin in the money!

mookie9920, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  20. Idiot Inside

Idiot Inside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Putting two of your posts in the same place, read 'em..

And you are the owner of strongly suggested product..

Doesn't it pretty much sum things up?

Idiot Inside, Dec 26, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.