1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made $100 000 with CJ. affiliate marketer exposed!!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by surf4fun, Jun 26, 2008.

I just wanted to add, I believe you when you say you were able to grow three blogs, over the span of 8 months (without getting any traffic for the first few months), enough to generate 16K+ per month with 100% organic traffic.

Hell, that's the exact same method I used to generate over 1 billion USD last month alone.

Here's my screenshot (not bragging)
    [​IMG]

I'll be starting a coaching program soon along with an ebook and video course launch, sign up now because I'm only taking the first 250,000 applicants.

After that we'll all go camping, wait, ok maybe not camping, that's just ghey.

and here is a affiliate marketing scammer expose from dp read with your own eyes

RIMKY
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=51385

http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/32007-absolute-beginnner-where-start.html

Still belive this gurus?

:D

surf4fun, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. mcmuney

mcmuney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So they're making the checks payable to "Gumby!"? If I made 1 Billion dollars in one month, I'd be relaxing on my private island right now, not looking for 250,000 applicants!!!

mcmuney, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  3. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL - I can't wait to meet all of you at a convention someday - such dramatic marketers. You care so much about justifying and or pointing fingers, dude - WHO CARES - is all of this really that important to you? Do you sleep better at night now that you've exposed someone even further?? The time you spent doing your digging for dirt, you could have made money, you could have contributed to this community or to your own efforts...

I really think you need a wake up call my friend - In fact - this may be well over your head and not too relevant - but I think you should watch it anyway, you just might like it, and it just might straighten you out a bit - life is too important and short to be the person you position yourself as, value your time and energy more mate, you seem 110% lost in life - http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm or http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

Some soul food for you, and perhaps others...
    NC.

**EDIT: I'm basing this post on many that I've seen by this member, and know that this conspired attempt to position himself as the good guy, is doing NOTHING MORE than calling on a huge digital fight and negatively ridden thread. Thus - mark my words this thread will more than likely be the next one with 535 useless posts on the 'ways of life by surf4fun'... Personally I think you should be banned for your childish actions, this has not done you, nor your rep or person, any good. Karma is not on your side friend - I suggest you try to get some while you still can.

NCMedia, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  4. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
  5. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    You need a life.

Seriously.

Kill this stupid thread - those words aren't even yours Surf.. Nice copy/paste job.

webwork, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  6. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    There - that sounds better - and I think you're doing a poor job by the way. This will by my last correspondence with you Surf - my advice was genuine, watch those movies - you are a fireball of negativity and in the wrong place to be performing your digital cop duties.... thanks for the keyword links and plug btw, good to see you are using your time wisely, too bad nobody will pay you for these campaigns you make here...

Best of luck with your ventures, I will not interrupt your sabotage efforts any further.

N.

NCMedia, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  7. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    webwork seriously i want to make a small loan.. and buy your ebay sites.. NCMEDIA RAN FAST..

ncmedia if you dont care then why you come to read again and again my threads? and why webwork you also.. you said early you ignore all my post? liar

8. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Surf: I promised I wouldn't, but I'm going to - and this will hopefully be my last post on this matter.

1. I have followed some of the other heated threads not based on what YOU specifically have to say, but because they are heated, and a lot of truths come out.

2. Believe it or not, I actually LIKED some of the things you had to say, deep down inside I think you are an intelligent being, and I think you are being pulled in every direction at once, and your eyes are wide open to everything you see. Most of what you see is negative at its core - however most of it is correct. I wanted you to (want you to) watch those links above because it goes to the core of what you are trying to expose, but on a mass level, and it might offer you some insight into how small and insignificant all of this really is on the grand scheme of things - this 'stuff' that we seem to get into heated debates about. I share your yearning to protect newbies and teach them the ways of proper curriculum and learning while bypassing getting scammed - I preach it on my forum, on this one, others, and to my team to pass along as well.

3. Overall, I see you as the ultimate devils advocate, ready to challenge anything and everything in your way - and again in all honesty that is a GREAT quality to have, especially in any marketing field. You are loud, you cause a buzz, you get eyeballs, you stir up emotion, and you cause reaction - you are actually the most primitive and fundamental core of marketing all wrapped up in one = Create an action, and monetize or gain, from reaction. So it just makes me sit back and think: After reading your rants, some of which were applauded and others which were the opposite, and extreme at that - Why aren't you doing something BIG and great with yourself? Not like making a million dollars overnight or playing digital cop at DP/other forums... but doing something big, a movement, a correction that makes sense (or dollars), an action that can benefit people as a team... If you used that same energy you have for a greater good, and remained as passionate and competitive as you are - you would still cause the same type of reaction but in a positive light, karma.

4. Your rants and extremities just don't equate to a positive outcome, you have every right to defend your stance, beliefs and or person, but nobody is attacking you. You are calling on fights and wars within the community, divide/conquer/confuse/etc - what benefit is there to that? When you could be teaching, showing more good less evil, communicating at a cohesive and respectable level (the laws of attraction) - showing your worst or your most savvy is irrelevant if you have no control (power is nothing without control).

So having said all that - this is still something I want you to do - watch those links above and take from it what you can. We are precious, equal, extraordinary and there is really no need for extremities like this - it's bad karma.

Again, best of luck with your ventures and I hope to keep reading your posts, in hopes that they are in a better light and taste, towards yourself and others.

Inspire yourself with your motives,
    Norb.

NCMedia, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  9. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    what benefit is there to post lies and fake screenshots and scamming newbie dp members?

its business?

and then praising the gurus.. and pm me pm me ?

everyone and there mama is making 5k monthly..?

you also started such blog make 1k a day..

if you making that then that is good.. just post how or dont post it.. why say cannot disclose this this is a secret join my link join my page etc etc..

Why call more ppl to death? Its call to action?

Why not give ppl light whats actually there and what they have to go through to achive short term success (nothing) online..

25% roi to a ppc campaign and we should jump on trees? 50000 visitors to my blog and I made my life? google adsense and cj (i am their shareholders or what)

Why not from day 1 teach ppl

that what this industry is how its different from regular industry business.. and how much risky this career(whatsoever). you are not secrued at all by cj google and you cannot just sleep tension free with online marketing as career.. Tell ppl the truth you are about to hide? and its not just 2hours work.. and its actually more then 9-5 hours job and infact its less paid and you have work all over again from scratch..

those sales letter catchy titles and videos and images landing pages... and some articles and content.. and who ever can produce that is web guru? and who ever can catch the fishes from search engines using ppc marketing and article submission seo is a business man and have real business?

kill me with guns...

Or I am here again to protest scam..

I read somewhere when truth meets falsehoold.. falsehood parish.. falsehood is by nature bound to parish!

but then i never said affiliate marketing cant make money.. you can always check my post..

and at the end of the day money counts

but lets not slaughter newbies career for this.. some are students some are doing jobs some are in some continous business.. and everybody comes online.. and starts to think yes thats it.. we have secured our future with forum posting blog building seo and affiliate marketing

the truth is they are actually building something that is nothing.. !

its not a sustaining business model. its not a job either..

Business doesnt happends like that..

No one can be a FILM MAKER opening a pc and posting a utube video..
    No one can be a Business man posting some links in his web page..

If some one is giving that impression.. Life is so easy.. then he she is scamming..

Affiliate marketing can help you make some money online.. and thats about it..

No bank finance it. No project profile business plan can be made with it..

No fixed poistion from search engine can be purchased or achived for the long run (like real world building office shops unless a tornado happens its their)

Its a 200% risk career where 95% fails because they dont know what is the secret(no secret)!

Its content creation and getting traffic business?

only advantage low startup capital. and easy to test and fail.

always remember when something is so easy .. then its something thats never gonna sustain or last..

But then who am i to say that.. I am just a forum post.. I even not exist.. and wont exist.. 450 000 webmasters email address and show them this post..

they will again fall for the screenshots secret methods money making ebooks and say pm me pm me pm me wow wow wow

10. charter

charter Guest

Best Answers:
    If I buy 3 can I make 3 billion a month?

charter, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  11. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    lol you're a fool, I make loans out to entrepreneurs in 3rd world countries. Kiva is a charity website.

NCMedia don't waste your time with paragraph replies for this guy. Like you said he's just a fireball of negativity, there's no point in feeding the fire. His posts remind me of a dog chasing its own tail - you can't reason with these kinds of people. They're lost and don't want to be found.

webwork, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  12. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    if reading the paragraph is waiste of time.. then why webwork you come again and again to read them..

i know something is already started to burn in your tail.. and you cant help it..

you are the biggest fool then who read it again and again!

go on reading!! and keep burning yourself..

surf4fun, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  13. dutchdough

dutchdough Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, so I sort if fell for Rimki's post. As a noobie I've read a lot of posts trying to decide where to focus my attention.

Everything that was posted in that thread seamed reasonable as does NCMedias info for noobies. So the questionable part is using these suggestions can you make a decent monthly income? Maybe so, maybe not. You must be able to make some money based upon all the profits being made by cj retailers. Otherwise they would quit cj correct?

I actually am very skeptical of any products that people recommend and don't feel they are completely necessary as there is so much free advice on DP.

Since that post I have secured a domain of a nichefor real products that everyday people purchase, set it up with wordpress, have been accepted to dozens of programs and am in the middle of writing copy for all the products and programs using long tail keywords.
    Once I have 15 product reviews done I will concentrate on getting ranked using site submission, backlinks through other related sites, squidoo, hubpages, and perhaps a few ezine articles. As I focus on getting traffic I will continue to add a post a day.

Am I waisting my time? Is this not a viable plan? As their anyone honest in these forums that can validate what Rimki has suggested, even if their was also an underlying motive?

Help the noobs.

I realize their is a host of variables with the above plan. 30 people could follow the above plan, 10 would be succesful to some degree 5 would get some sales but be unimpressed with the results a d the rest would give up.

Hmm

dutchdough, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  14. centime

centime Peon

Best Answers:
    I did read rimiki's post right throu and actually , I seem to remember him saying that

He did not know how to use PPC

PPC is a totally different art, on the balance I am more inclined to give his post the benefit of the doubt

Particularly because the totality of his commentary was consistent with what I've seen elswhere and have found to actually work in terms of Money

Then again, One can never truely know

I think new folk need to experiment, but experiment without over extending till you find that which acually works for you

centime, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  15. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    dutchdough

the easy way to copy others success is to check all their threads and take idea from their website

not exactly copy it.. but copy the idea behind their success..

there is a person in dp who create review website for HOSTING affiliate programs and makes $2000 month or more

all he does his first takes keyword domain with the product he is bragging about

http://www.hostmonsterreview.org/
    http://www.bluehostreview.org/
    http://www.fastdomainreview.org/
    http://www.hostgatorreview.org/
    http://www.startlogicreview.org/
    http://www.ixwebhostingreview.org/
    http://www.site5review.org/
    http://www.hosticanreview.org/
    http://www.anhostingreviews.org/
    http://www.midphasereview.org/
    http://www.globatreview.org/
    and so on..

Then he builds the site with very informative review and help so viewers get a nice feeling they landed on the site.. remember content is king!

after that he sort out keywords he want to rank first page on google and how many authority site backlinks he need for this

type hostmonster review in google his site ranks no1

type coupon hostmonster in google again his site ranks no1

Now all he does his get links from directories..and from his group of network sites.. he does quality directory submission only..

Now remember the secret of success JUST RINSE AND REPEAT!!

But then how long he can sustain the no1 position in google.. None but God knows only.

But he has analyzed the demand and supply very well.. and done all what it takes to be no 1 in google

but still he is only making $2000 and its also not a secured income..(with so much hard work) not $30000 $50000 monthly and he is not posting his screenshot and bragging about his success.. he is silent.. he knows its unsure business..

16. dutchdough

dutchdough Peon

Best Answers:
    Surf4fun

How do you believe what one person on DP claims to make per month, but not another. There are a lot of people claiming different incomes, from a few hundred to a few thousand.

While I understand it may be difficult, do you think people could have different levels of success? Earning different amounts with different amounts of effort put in?

17. deedeedum

deedeedum Peon

Best Answers:
    surf4fun won't believe that, because EVERY cab driver earns the exact same amount (equally small amount of money, that is)

deedeedum, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  18. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    yes most business have a break even point.. production capacity or daily sales

and most job are fixed salary then increase based on performance.. there is a period where he is not parmanent. but after he is.. then his salary is fixed with given terms and condition

example a java expert in USA makes $6000 from start in corporate job. Many IT companies are paying $15k to $20k to system analyst and Senior system analyst
    and a macdonald worker gets $10 per hour..

Like A doctor in south asia gets $2 to $10 per visit (depends on his education and experience)

A driver gets fixed salary ($100) in south asia + other benefits. Until unless he is some royal driver.

rates are fixed..
    and there are many test and exams one has to pass to achive the position

no body becomes a policman just wearing policeman dress..
    and no body becomes a taxi driver just buying a taxi..

and nobody jumps on trees with screenshots and call others to smell it.. unless a mental case or young blood or kid..

a news from a big site was somewhere that said affiliate marketing is the most laziest way to make money

http://www.entrepreneur.com/ebusiness/gettingstarted/article194524.html

People from home and bedroom doing it for fun..!! and earn some quick bucks from their credit card spend..

it was said that this is

5 Perfect 'Spare-Time' Online Businesses

NOTE SPARE TIME!

Not main business or job!

19. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know I'm trying to convince a psycho. But I have to try at least :)

About the example you have given, I have to agree, he is gambling, Why? He is using trademarked terms in his domains, and sooner or later, his sites will die.

But look on the other side. CouponCabin.com , they just post affiliate links to merchants providing coupons. Its safe to call him Affiliate Guru. Don't even try to guess the earnings of this site, as you can't even imagine.

There will be a very few successful marketers who rely on single website. You need to diversify your business.

Marketing scams do exist, scams exist in every industry. You can't just label the whole industry as scam.

I don't know why I'm posting against you, because I should be encouraging you to scare off the newbies, so that, It save me some competition. Carry On :eek:

Nabs, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  20. dutchdough

dutchdough Peon

Best Answers:
    I subscribe to Entepreneur magazine, as well as a magazine called Inc. magazine.

Inc. featured an article in March about a company with two sites recommending products and receiving an income of 400k a year.

Yes she has made it a full time business, but I don't particularly think she's done the best job. Check out her sites... There has to be something there though. A couple a grand a month must be dooable on a part time work schedule.