1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I got paid $250 for reporting an Adsense Cheater!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Nate, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyer

flyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, some interesting comments here. It's pretty obvious most of you didn't bother looking at Nate's site. His site is a membership site. He's not selling the software for $25. I don't even see the software mentioned on his site. (Maybe it is- I didn't read every word, but it's certainly not prominent.) I assumed the software was just a tool that his members have access to.

I'm not a member of that site and don't know anything about it other than what it says on the page.

And it's pretty funny how many of those accusing him of posting just to advertise his site have one or several links of their own in their posts. Maybe some of you are just replying to plug your sites.

> Sorry, i never trust any website which has a text starting with "dear friend".

Why is that? What should it say? "Dear Enemy"? At least the author of that page can use correct spelling and grammar, unlike half the posters in this thread.

> Google doesn't do anything about adsense cheaters if you contact them directly...

And you know this... how? Do you work for Adsense? If not, how do you know what goes on behind the scenes? I wouldn't expect them to provide any details to the person sending a complaint.

Nate, I'm curious why your salesletter doesn't have the site owner's name on it, which is pretty standard practice. Your testimonials have full names and photos, but I get no idea of who is running the site or what their expertise is with Adsense. The letter uses words like "we" and "our" with no names. I can't even find a mailing address (physical location) on the site. I could understand all of those things on a content site that doesn't sell anything, but it seems odd, especially with a membership site where you'd want to form more of a relationship with the customers. You even have your whois info hidden.

flyer, Sep 13, 2005 IP
    ResaleBroker likes this.
  2. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you Nate's uncle?!

aeiouy, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  3. fhiremark

fhiremark Peon

Best Answers:
    It was very good of you to actually go thru all that trouble. I don't know if I'd ever have the time or effort to do that.

fhiremark, Sep 16, 2005 IP
  4. Reyuken

Reyuken Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive had a similiar experience to the one you posted, friends clicking on ads of someone to increase profits.
    But google dealed with that Cheater themselves luckily. :)

Reyuken, Jan 11, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.