1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I got Adsense Account for 1 month old blog and 14 posts

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by arp, Apr 22, 2015.

I was looking for an Adsense Account , A lot of people told me It has become tougher. I got rejected for one my service related sites before so I was scared.
    I did a lot of research and was afraid that it is gonna take forever. But it did not , it took me just one month to get approval of my site www.thorborikhara.com
    So what is the trick?
    1.Content: Content is the king. Write about something you know about. All our articles were well thought out relevant articles. We posted some 400 words long articles. We did not pick up these articles from anywhere. We did not randomly write them. We wrote what we knew and did some research. We took care of the language and grammar.
    2. Appearance : Appearance matters. We made our website look nice. We had picture with each post and we made it clear that we meant business
    3. About us Page: We made our about us page a real one, with real people. We wrote about what we do , who we are. Google is manually checking each submission now a days . So having those pages upfront helped us.
    4. We had some real traffic but not much , also we made sure we update our blog regularly
    5. I am not sure but I guess the fact that our blog is not on webmarketing helped us a lot.
    And Voila we had our adsense account. Now the real battle begins . We now need to earn. Let's see how this can help us.

arp, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  2. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    congratulations in getting an adsense account.
    just to let you know, you have 2- 300x600 ad units, as per adsense guidelines you are allowed only 1- 300x600 ad unit

also, getting an adsense account is just half of the battle. You must post 3-5 quality articles a day to start earning with adsense.
    good luck!

cri8bat, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  3. arp

arp Member

Best Answers:
    Ahh I did not know that, I am just using the auto responsive add units . Thanks a lot for this

arp, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  4. arp

arp Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah trying to do that :) and that website is not that helpful :)

arp, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  5. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is that really a requirement?? What if I only post once per day??

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is NOT a requirement. they are making that up.

Agent000, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  7. arp

arp Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is such requirement as even one post a day. All we need is quality content. Learning this the hard way.

arp, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  8. giucco

giucco Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on your adsense account. It will definitely monetize your site.

giucco, Apr 24, 2015 IP